Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance This deck is currently in its Alfa-Stage. I'm able to Synchro easily enough. But not keeping them out as long as I want to.

Black Rose
Monsters
Copy Plant
Wall of Ivy x3
Lonefire Blossom
Twilight Rose Knight x3
Nettles x2
Mystic Tomato
Botanical Lion
Gigantic Cephalotus x3
Cactus Fighter x3
Gigaplant
Regenerating Rose *

Spells
Seed Cannon x3
Double Summon
Seed of Deception
Fragrance Storm
Black Garden
Super Solar Nutrient
Synchronized Realm
Synchro Blast Wave
Lightning Vortex

Traps
Sakuretsu Armor x3
Limit Reverse
Defense Draw
Wall of Thorns x2
Negate Attack

Synchro
Queen of Thorns x3
Black Rose Dragon x3

Will replace Regenerating Rose with Rose Tentacles when the new set comes out.
I'm not a huge YGO fan, but I do know a little bit about the game. And it might behoove you to keep Regenerating Rose when you get a Rose Tentacles, instead dropping one of your Cactus Fighters or a Walls of Ivy.
Warlock Marishka
I'm not a huge YGO fan, but I do know a little bit about the game. And it might behoove you to keep Regenerating Rose when you get a Rose Tentacles, instead dropping one of your Cactus Fighters or a Walls of Ivy.

Thanks I'll consider it. But maybe I'll play around and see if their is something else I can take out. My friends really hate Wall of Ivy. lol
Curious one... Hmmm.... yes, I'd like to face this one. ::throws down a gauntlet:: Rumble time, kiddies!

Questionable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If you could tag the thread. It would be appreciated..

THankyou.

Also:

Some General Deck Advice.

Use of Field Cards as well as other key cards should be in multiple Copies.

Black Garden Should be at 3 and possibly with a Terraforming to help pull it to hand to get it into play faster.

Botanical Lion and Lonefire Blossom are also best used in multiples.

If possible get Tytanical, Princess of Carmellias. Between her and the Black Garden token generation you can effectively negate many things that your opponent might do to stop your syncs.

Multiple Frangrance storms with Black garden providing plant tokens.. increases draw speed. Meaning you cna make plays faster. Also you can target opponent's tokens to prevent them from tributing them.. but leaving you with tokens to trib or block with.

Threatening Roar over Negate attack as you can then chain it outside the battle phase.

Saku armor and Defense draw. Consider replacing with Non destruction or Removale traps.

Pheonix Wing Wind Blast, Compulsory Ejection Device, Bottomless Trap Hole

As they can get around Stardust and generally stop sync swarms better then Sakuretsu armor.

Just some general advice.
Toltirr
If you could tag the thread. It would be appreciated..

THankyou.

Also:

Some General Deck Advice.

Use of Field Cards as well as other key cards should be in multiple Copies.

Black Garden Should be at 3 and possibly with a Terraforming to help pull it to hand to get it into play faster.

Botanical Lion and Lonefire Blossom are also best used in multiples.

If possible get Tytanical, Princess of Carmellias. Between her and the Black Garden token generation you can effectively negate many things that your opponent might do to stop your syncs.

Multiple Frangrance storms with Black garden providing plant tokens.. increases draw speed. Meaning you cna make plays faster. Also you can target opponent's tokens to prevent them from tributing them.. but leaving you with tokens to trib or block with.

Threatening Roar over Negate attack as you can then chain it outside the battle phase.

Saku armor and Defense draw. Consider replacing with Non destruction or Removale traps.

Pheonix Wing Wind Blast, Compulsory Ejection Device, Bottomless Trap Hole

As they can get around Stardust and generally stop sync swarms better then Sakuretsu armor.

Just some general advice.

I'll see what I can do to get Tytanical, Princess of Carmellias, and Botanical Lion. I sure I can make room for them. Lonefire Blossom, Black Garden, and Frangrance Storm might be tricky.

I could take take one of the Saku Armor out for a Trap Hole. Before the Sakus' all I could do was stave. I'll see what I can about getting better traps.

Also, Toltirr. What did you mean by tag the thread? Is what I did correct? If not please explain.
To tag is to place something like "(yugioh)" in the thread title as so magic & pokemanz players don't wander into your thread on accident.
Queen Zaffle
To tag is to place something like "(yugioh)" in the thread title as so magic & pokemanz players don't wander into your thread on accident.

Thank you for explaining. I'll try to remember to do that from now on.
You forgot one of the best traps for a plant deck...Pollinosis
And yea, the sac, and defense draw isn't really needed, from my own experience, i see plant decks as "the best defense is...to swarm the field and have a field that cuts your opp's atk in half, after you get out your big guns via lonefire.
I'm doing something like this, with 3 lonefire, and 2 giga's...if you want to playtest against my plant deck, feel free to pm me.
Gorry Manslaughter
You forgot one of the best traps for a plant deck...Pollinosis
And yea, the sac, and defense draw isn't really needed, from my own experience, i see plant decks as "the best defense is...to swarm the field and have a field that cuts your opp's atk in half, after you get out your big guns via lonefire.
I'm doing something like this, with 3 lonefire, and 2 giga's...if you want to playtest against my plant deck, feel free to pm me.

Nice one. unfortunately my trap collection is low. I am trying to get my hands on some of the cards. I love your Pollinosis.

I'm also trying to get Light of Intervention. It'll come in handy with Queen of Thorns. My opponents keep setting monsters to avoid the Queen's effect.

The fun thing about Defense Draw is after I take no damage. I get to draw a shiny card to help me.

Sakuretsu is just a filler until I get better cards. I've already taken out 1 for a trap hole.
Black Rose
Monsters
Copy Plant {2nd Lonefire Blossom}
Wall of Ivy {2 Botanical Lions}
Lonefire Blossom x2
Twilight Rose Knight x3
Nettles x2
Mystic Tomato {Rose Tentacles}
Botanical Lion x3
Gigantic Cephalotus x3
Cactus Fighter x3
Gigaplant
Regenerating Rose
Spells
Seed Cannon x3
Double Summon
Seed of Deception
Fragrance Storm x2
Black Garden x2
Super Solar Nutrient
Synchronized Realm {Fragrance Storm}
Synchro Blast Wave {Black Garden}
Lightning Vortex
Heavy Storm {DiNozzo slapped myself for forgetting to type this card in}
Traps
Sakuretsu Armor *
Trap Hole
Limit Reverse
Defense Draw
Wall of Thorns x2
Negate Attack
Synchro
Queen of Thorns x3
Black Rose Dragon x3

Replacing Sakuretsu Armor with Trap Hole (Bottomless when I get one), Light of Intervention (HA! Now try to set while Queen of Thorns is out), Pollinosis.

I’m really looking forward to the new set.

Want to get Monster Reborn for this deck. The Synchro(s) don’t have a no summon back side effect in them. Meaning I can Reborn them.

This is based on some of your suggestions. I'm still try to monkey around with it.
Oh, yea....i found a nice little combo with Plant food chain, and Black Rose Dragon....it worked really well with my giga plants, but my deck idea is somewhat different than yours, I play from my graveyard, and instead of controlling the field, i just nuke it... repetitively
Gorry Manslaughter
Oh, yea....i found a nice little combo with Plant food chain, and Black Rose Dragon....it worked really well with my giga plants, but my deck idea is somewhat different than yours, I play from my graveyard, and instead of controlling the field, i just nuke it... repetitively

shiny, tell me more.

PM me your deck. I might want to adopt your style a bit.
First off I'd like to say thanks. I was able to try some of the suggestions. My deck did well.

I have a Black Garden question we need to address. When I destroy my garden I sometimes have more than enough attack points from the plants to res erect even my strongest monster.

My question is. Can I do up to, or does it have to be exact? Any feed back would be appreciated.

Toltirr, I like your mech. How did you get it?
'ehhhhhhhh......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games