Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Whats your favorite ccg?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Mine is MTG but I also play other games like magination and DBZ.
I like M:TG. I've been playing it since beta, but I quit buying new cards a few years ago because it was getting too expensive. Now it's hella difficult to find a game because everyone is all "you're deck isn't type 2 legal."
kinglamus
I like M:TG. I've been playing it since beta, but I quit buying new cards a few years ago because it was getting too expensive. Now it's hella difficult to find a game because everyone is all "you're deck isn't type 2 legal."

Ya every one plays Type II its hard to find someone to play TI with....
I've personally been playing since fallen empires. I stuck with the game but my older decks are alost pointless now because I never use them.
Vs System. It is a solid game, easy to pick up and to play yet still complex enough to not get boaring and repative. Also I find it is far more wide open then Magic where if you do not play "the" deck or a deck that beats it you are toast. It is all about how well you build your deck and how good you play it, matchups do factor in a bit but all in all I say it is a game for the best player rather then the best deck.
Ive been playing m:tg since fallen empires and have stuck to it.
have to say duel monsters on this one.
colidus
Ive been playing m:tg since fallen empires and have stuck to it.

Thats when I joined.
Still have my first deck.
G/B Thallids

Dangerous Lunatic

I mainly play M:TG

But if there were more L5R players in the area I'd switch to that for a while.
Illuminati, fun to play and fun to read the cards as well. How can you resist a game basedon crushing your opponents and controlling the world while drinking coffee? twisted
I have to ask, what's with the repeated "which ccg is best" or "(Insert CCG name here) vs. (Insert other CCG name here" threads? This topic has been done so many times, and yet people keep making them.

NO CCG IS BEST. All have legitamate good/bad points and are generaly played in very different manners, making any comparision MOOT.
It's not "which is best" so much as "which is your favorite". There's a difference, though many people probably don't see it. Favorite topics have been done to death too, but what the hell. You can't stop them from forming, so getting mad at them is useless. Just let the kids get their 20 gold from voting and posting one line and leave it at that.
I didn't vote in the poll because none of the answers fit my favorite game.

My favorite CCG is the now-defunct 7th Sea, produced by AEG, the creators of Legend of the Five Rings. 7th Sea ran quickly, involved player interaction, and handled multiplayer games as smoothly as any CCG I've seen before or since. Alas, it didn't have the following of other CCGs and was sacrificed for the money AEG needed to buy the L5R license back from WotC.

Long live Cap'n Reis!!
Magic is my Favorite.

But I have also played, Star Wars CCG, Starwars young jedi, Marvel Overpower, Pokemon, Battletech, and X-files.
yeah magic is the coolist and i want everybody to know, now lets go and kill the yu gi ho fans out there (kidding), well yeah, i go to a cardshop and play and the stupid yu gi oh fans there always take up the tables. also vampire the masqurade but i run that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff