Welcome to Gaia! ::

CHESS or CARDS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Cards.

Chess is more cerebral, but you can play cards with more than just two people, and there's far more personal interaction in a game of cards. Half of what you do is based on your ability to read the other players and their actions. That's just cool.

The players themselves become game pieces, above and beyond what they actually do in the game.
Yes amy_le, we know your gay
Both can be fun, but chess tends to get boring when playing the same people a lot quicker than most card games.
Me like cards
chess is great but it's had to stand up to both ygo and Magic. Now between ygo and magic is a tough decision confused but I think Magic is better. And about this Knightmare Chess it sounds fun and i'd love to try it.
Cards. They're just more fun than chess. *Chests* on the other hand...|looks at Tara| Eheh ^^() Hi...

:nija:
Well, I like both. Chess is great, (I went to the state champions not to long ago =D My team got first Whoot!) But I like playing cards (Yu Yu hakusho, Yu-gi-Oh, Duel masters) as well, though I only play those for fun.

So if anyone ever asked me, "Would you like to play cards or a chess game?" My answer would probably be, "I don't care, either's fine" XD;
Playing chess vs person #1,
and playing cards vs person #2 at the same time...

Better than just playing 1 at a time 3nodding
Chess is cool, but it can get boring kinda fast. Not to mention a game can take forever. Cards however have a lot more variety and depending which cards, games usually dont take more than 15 minutes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff