Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do ya think about the idea (read first post)?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 2, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

SOund like a discusion on WWII doesnt it. in reality that is the name of a new table-top RPG that im creating at my house. Take Warhammer and D&D and throw them together and that is basicaly what Total War is. Questions, comments, and people willing to play, post or PM.
Is any one interested? there has to be someone out there looking for a new game to play. ANYBODY?????
The concept is a wee bit lacking in clarity, man. Is it a single-character RPG about being a military grunt? D&D with entire regiments instead of single characetrs? What?
Kamdas
The concept is a wee bit lacking in clarity, man. Is it a single-character RPG about being a military grunt? D&D with entire regiments instead of single characetrs? What?

ok, heres the basics. You and up to two other friends are the CO of either the Army, Navy, or Air Force. after you have determined who is CO of which, you then decide on the country that you will fight for. you can choose form any of the major combatants of WW2. you then decide the forces that you wish to take into battle and the campaign begins.
WWI and WWII caught most of my interest during history classes, I'm kinda a war nut (I want to learn as much about them as possible), so I'd be more than willing to play.
i now have one person willing to play. is anyone else out there interested
come on people. need at least 2 other people to play. if youre even remotely interested, post that you are. soon afterward you will recieve a more detailed description of what goes on during a Total War campaign. Just ask Daicon. he is already signed up. if no one else reasponds, it'll be just me, him, and his friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff