Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxgrrrl's Waifu

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
What implants would you invent for a character where neither humanities, processors, or (for the most part) money are a problem?

Background: I'm currently in a World of Darkness game which is set in the future. As such, we're using the (Future) character sheets.

There are a few vampires in the party, but I'm playing a cyberhuman. Nature and demeanor are Bon Vivant and Rebel, respectively. His concept is "Worldhacker," sort of an Aiden Pierce type, I guess, but more cheesy. I reference the movie Hackers a lot while playing him, so he isn't extremely serious by any stretch.

Basically, he's on his way to joining a custom path called Path of the Machine. I won't bore you with the details, but in essence it means he'll become more machine than human and instead of losing humanities from cyberware, he'll gain them. If all goes well, he'll also gain True Faith in the purity of machines.

Knowing this, the Storyteller introduced us to a contact who knows how to build custom cyberware, since I've basically been through the entire list of official implants and already bought the ones I want.

So, again, I'm looking for creative cyberware. He's not a combat character, but I won't say no to anything based on arbitrary raisins like that. smile

He's already got the following:

Neuroware: DataTerm Link, Tactile Boost, Pain Editor, Internal Cyberdeck
Bioware: Nanosurgeons, LCD screen
cyberOptics: Tele-Optics, Low-Lite, Thermograph, Anti-Dazzle (room for 4 more)
cyberLimb (right arm): RealSkinn, light tattoo, tool hand, rippers
Two extra cyberlimbs below his "real" set with room for full mods.

Versatile Lover

If you're WoDing already, you can probably pull from Demon: the Descent for ideas (hit the demonic form section). It's already got a pretty cyberpunk feel going on.

Kittenclysm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces