Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothin' better to do. It allows me to just hang out for a while, be someone else and (do to my lacking a vehicle) get farther away from my house. I could probably find something more "constructive" to do......... naahhh.
I role play because, I think its cool because you can be any gender or get any clothes that you can't get in real life. =(^_^)=
Xeviq
I role play because of many reasons but the number one reason is:
I'm a freaking thespian... I have to act, if I didn't have the chance to be someone else (or many people when I GM) I'd explode.
Amen, brother.

It's the delving into a character wholly separate from yourself--someone alien and flawed in ways you can only relate to, never experience. I've found, however, the more that I play and discover about a character, the harder I find it to put them in those typical deus ex machina-esque scenarios you so often find in DnD (or Gehenna!WoD).
DarkKhala
If ypou must know, the reason why I like to roll play is because it's entertain and it's waste time quickly biggrin

It's not rollplaying, it's roleplaying.
Find me something better to do on a friday night, and I'll show you a guy who doesn't have to roleplay. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff