Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite White Wolf game?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Fashionable Explorer

I'm planning to run a Hunter LARP one-shot circa Halloween, sort of a zombie kill-fest. There are a lot of horror movie fans around here, so I think it'll be well-received.

Hunter is a fun, but exceedingly gritty game. It, like Changeling, is sort of a love-or-hate thing in a lot of cases.

Changeling is way underrated (though not on this groovy forum!), but a really neat game. I recommend at least flipping through some of the books if you haven't before. Much of the artwork is fantastic, and the story at the beginning of the second edition book really seems to capture the mood.
Jean-Paul
Werewolf all the way. I'm a hack-and-slash fan, dammit!

Sorry but... *fangirls your avatar* whee

To stay on topic, I'm actually an Exalted fan. I played a little Vampire and while I did enjoy it, the high fantasy of Exalted appeals to me more.

...that and Lunars pwn all you little werewolves. xp
Ah, I forgot to say...

I play two to three times a week. Exalted on Thursdays, The Weird West (adapted to the DnD system, not GURPS) on Fridays, and if I'm not too bogged down with homework an old-fasioned DnD game on Sundays.
reality_deviant
Changeling is way underrated (though not on this groovy forum!), but a really neat game. I recommend at least flipping through some of the books if you haven't before. Much of the artwork is fantastic, and the story at the beginning of the second edition book really seems to capture the mood.

Of course the artwork is fantastic, a lot of it's Tony DiTerlizzi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff