Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite depends on the character I'm playing. Like for a ranger, I prefer a composite longbow with a longsword and a dagger. For a fighter, I prefer A b*****d sword with either a tower sheild or a large steel sheild, with a longbow. With a rogue, it would have to be a short sword or 2 daggers, with a dagger extra for both, a composite shortbow, darts, and a spear.
a kender. xd
I'm rather fond of my home-made, magical claymore mines. Take a sack of steel shot for a sling, place the material component of a fireball spell in the center of the bag and set a contingency spell on it the detonate the fireball if it recieves too hard a jolt. Then throw it at someone. Arcane claymores.
I prefer pyramids. (I DM a lot.)
Exploding things and/or chain lightning.

Or as my dust mephit sorceress discovered, caltrops, when dropped from a very great height.
starlightpiper
I prefer pyramids. (I DM a lot.)

When you say pyramids, do you mean you drop them out of the sky or what?
Scythe. With Power Attack and a decent strength score, if you crit then whatever it is will most likely die. Yeah. Freaking awesome.

IF you crit.
keen scimitar or scythe choppy,choppy
Quarterstaff.

And no, I'm not kidding.
FULLBLADE yeah. 2d8 19-20 X2 crit cant complain.
masterwork compound shocking burst longgbow (+2) 1d6+1d8 damage, 19-20 crit, 3Xcrit (+2d10)

so on a crit you can cause up to 62 points of damage in 1 shot. My character right now can fire 4 times a round. In the extremely unlikely event they all rolled up crits: 248 damage in one round.
whatever's best for the character in question, though some stand out as pretty exceptional.

rapier is always good, especially now that there's oversized two-weapon fighting in complete adventurer.

two-bladed sword was the best two-fighting weapon for a while, since you could power attack with both weapons (since neither of them are light). still good for strength rangers.

fear the tricksy heavy flail fighter.

armour spikes. off-hand attack that doesn't use an arm to wield? where's my greatsword... there. now i'm ready to fight with two weapons biggrin
I'm also rather fond of one of my former DMs nastiest cursed items, the vorpal longbow. When drawn, the string severs the drawers fingers
Spiked chain.

10 foot reach, and can be used against adjacent foes, throw in some combat reflexes for a fistfull of 10-foot away AoO's

Can be used for Tripping,
Gains +2 for disarming

and it's Finessable.

Is there anything it cant do?
It honestly depends on the characters personality.

But, i tend to prefer finesse weaponry.. with punching dagger being my favorite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff