Welcome to Gaia! ::

Know what I mean?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

dude if u dont think yugiho has stratgey then plz just leave the table top gaming forum all together. u dont see me dissin magic very much do ya. so plz just go away cause noone likes u here and i'm pretty sure these ppl will agree with me unless they ppl who know u lol
gotenks2
Argothic7
gotenks2
I think ygo is really bad they should just stick with the show

i would say that MTG is bad but i am not that type of guy

you have to have a full understanding of the game before you can say that the game is bad
it has its own stategies and its own play style so leave off the slander okay

I have played it that game is easy to play of course it has strategy in it's own way but that game doesn't make you think.

then you clearly didn't play anyone good

you have to have a good strategy luck and timing in your plays to do good

you should duel a good person just cause you played it doesn't mean you know squat about the game

i have played magic but that is just field control so that has no strategy either
he hit it right on the dot joe
That's why I like Neopets and Magi-Nation, Argothic. When they're played properly, there's a LOT of back and forth stuff between the players, making both games a blast.
gotenks2
what was the deck that got stolen.
i can PM u the deck list when i get home, in like 40 min

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Argothic7
gotenks2
Argothic7
gotenks2
I think ygo is really bad they should just stick with the show

i would say that MTG is bad but i am not that type of guy

you have to have a full understanding of the game before you can say that the game is bad
it has its own stategies and its own play style so leave off the slander okay

I have played it that game is easy to play of course it has strategy in it's own way but that game doesn't make you think.

then you clearly didn't play anyone good

you have to have a good strategy luck and timing in your plays to do good

you should duel a good person just cause you played it doesn't mean you know squat about the game

i have played magic but that is just field control so that has no strategy either

I did play in tornaments I usually came in the top 8 and sometimes 1 or 2 it was fun for me back then but for me it just started dying out magic has been around for a long time they are based on books. unlike pokemon it died out like the second year it came out.
lol u did not hit it on the dot u missed so far from the dot the dot came and hit u cuz it said u sucked so much

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hegemonpeter
gotenks2

alright but where are you at.
MasqueRinaldi
That's why I like Neopets and Magi-Nation, Argothic. When they're played properly, there's a LOT of back and forth stuff between the players, making both games a blast.

i can't say any thing about those cause i have never played them

i have heard people say that a basic beatdown deck in yugioh is all you need

this isn't true
i have run effect
lower attack
stalling
and many other decks that work as well

in yu gi oh there is many strategies

other than that is Magi-nation a fun game

i haven't seen it
WINGMASTER BROTHER
dude if u dont think yugiho has stratgey then plz just leave the table top gaming forum all together. u dont see me dissin magic very much do ya. so plz just go away cause noone likes u here and i'm pretty sure these ppl will agree with me unless they ppl who know u lol

stressed Wow, 5 posts. Thats a REAL oppurtitnity to let people know me. Its not like I want to fight or anything. And Yugioh does have some, not too much, but some strategy. Some. SOME. Not a lot, not to little, SOME. Ok?
And M:TG... well, evn I'm going to say this:
M:TG is king of card games. Everything else is just.... paper.

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
well i don't want to leave
gotenks2
hegemonpeter
gotenks2

alright but where are you at.
college gonna leave around now *grabs kaze the magun weilder* lets get ta leavin

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
this is fun talking to you guys
Kaze the Magun Weilder
WINGMASTER BROTHER

stressed Wow, 5 posts. Thats a REAL oppurtitnity to let people know me. Its not like I want to fight or anything. And Yugioh does have some, not too much, but some strategy. Some. SOME. Not a lot, not to little, SOME. Ok?

i guess it is jsut by person

MTG isn't that good to me and it doesn't have much strategy

i have more strategy in yugioh than MTG

i think yugioh is better but that is just me

we all have our opinions

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Argothic7
Kaze the Magun Weilder
WINGMASTER BROTHER

i guess it is jsut by person

MTG isn't that good to me and it doesn't have much strategy

i have more strategy in yugioh than MTG

i think yugioh is better but that is just me

we all have our opinions

yes we all have our opinions so i am glad we have come to a resoloution

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers