Welcome to Gaia! ::

I myself, seem to always find myself leaning toward Sabbat oriented clans, or Independants. More so Sabbat though. Lasombra and Toreador Antitribu...heh, squeely doom.
As far as Independants go, I'm a stereotypical girl, I like my Assamites.

Let's see...obscure clans, I'd have to say I like the DoC
Ravnos kick a**. There's nothing more entertaining than playing an Anti-Jester Ravnos who spends all her time screwing with people.

Amateur Prophet

Hard to choose between Giovanni and Malkavian.
Cam: Tremere
Sabbat: Giovanni
Indepandent: Ahrimane
Requiem: Mekhet

Fav clan : Malkavian
Ravnos, Brujah, Malkavians, Caitiff or Salubri *fears being stereo-typed as one of the "Ooh, Salubri! Good vampires! I want to be pure!"--they're cool because they're hypocrites, damnit!* . Am slightly terrified of the DoC, having been traumatized by one in my very first campaign--damn she was creepy! blaugh
Assamite all the way...though in certain cities (Ie Most Cities) I'd rather play a Caitiff.
My favorites were always Ventrue and Gangrel. Salubri were great, but getting ST approval to play one was a pain. I got to play a Salubri anti in a Sabbat game, and it was good.
Caitiff.

Malkavians, Old Clan Tzimice, and Warrior Salubri/Salubri Antitribu are all pretty neat as well.
I'm going to sound like an idiot and ask this any way. What the Hell game are you guys talking about?
Quote:
I'm going to sound like an idiot and ask this any way. What the Hell game are you guys talking about?

Vampire the Masquerade (or the Requiem, now I suppose).

It's a tabletop RPG put out by White Wolf Studios, as part of their World of Darkness line. Think of it like Dungeons and Dragons, but instead of playing medieval fantasy heroes beating up orcs, you play as vampires in a modern setting dealing with ... uh.. vampirey things.
Malkavians. I love Dominate Obfuscate and Dementation.
Quote:
Malkavians. I love Dominate Obfuscate and Dementation.
Heh, Dementation's just asking for trouble though, ultimatly. Malks can be very fun in MET though, I've got to admit.
Normally, I tend to be a Caitiff.
But in the last game I was asked to play, I was forbidden from them (my reputation preceded me, I was soon to find out), so I played a RAvnos. They are rather fun too smile

Aside from Malkavs and Gangrel, I think that the only other clan I even enjoy playing would be a Baali (don't try to get ST approval...I had to rip teeth to do it).

Then again, I am also more of a KotE and I have always been a big fan of the hald-breeds (eastern and western wink )
My favorite clan is tremre. Closest thing to mage vampires

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces