Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd have to say I'm stuck between the Sliver Queen's summon combined ********, I forgot the card, but it gives you mana for every creature that comes in play. Either way, you get enough mana to summon another 1/1 Sliver counter, ad infitum.

It's either that or Crucible of Worlds and Seismic Assault infinte damage combo. Seismic Assault lets you sac a land from your hand for two direct damage, and Crucible Of The Worlds lets you play any card from your graveyard as if it's in your hand

Anyway, I'm trying to get a mostly-red deck with a bunch of instants like Fireball and...Ignite, I think...you know, a burn deck. What creatures, artifacts, enchantments, etc. would you reccommend? (I'm on a low budget here.)

(So far, all I have is Betrayers of Kamigawa Dark Devotion and three boosters from Champions. I'm new at the game, with a 4-2 record. I've played with a basic deck, a sliver deck, and a burn deck.)
Intruder Alarm, Voice of the Woods, 4 other elves.
Angel_Abaddon
Intruder Alarm, Voice of the Woods, 4 other elves.

Is that a infinte or a recommendation? You need to explain this.
...anybody?
Mingan29
It's either that or Crucible of Worlds and Seismic Assault infinte damage combo. Seismic Assault lets you sac a land from your hand for two direct damage, and Crucible Of The Worlds lets you play any card from your graveyard as if it's in your hand

It's times like this I like to say "RTFC! RTFC, Dammit!" Crucible of Worlds lets you play <b>lands</b> in your graveyard <i>as though</i> they were in your hand. Note the "as though." The cards are not actually <i>in</i> your hand, therefore you cannot discard them to effects like Seismic Assault.
That's an infinite.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces