Welcome to Gaia! ::

What version of D&D did you first play?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

I started on version 3, so when i looked at the older ones, the system looked a little weird, no offense. Anyways i don't have any problems with 3.5, even though i just run 3 with 3.5 inserted whenever i feel like using that.
faradaysdisciple
So in conclussion there's nothing wrong with 3.5. Most of the times the people who say there is can't come up with better reasons than "cause *insert name of their favorite system* is way better" or "cause they dumbed it down"

There is only one reason anyone needs to give for it to be valid. and that is "Because I dont like it." I have givin the many many reasons why I dont like d20, and apparantly I'm crazy for it. Why bother giving more then whats needed?
Threx
There is only one reason anyone needs to give for it to be valid. and that is "Because I dont like it." I have givin the many many reasons why I dont like d20, and apparantly I'm crazy for it. Why bother giving more then whats needed?

"Because you don't like it." is a fine reason not to play that system. But if you're going to belittle someone for playing a particular system you should have a better reason than that. And if you have so many reasons why you don't like it let me know maybe you'll convince me it's a bad system. D20 is far from my personal favorite system, but I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff