Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Bibliophile

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
I'd have to bust out the books from my closet, it's been a while since we played 3.5, but I usually played one of the races (the one with the arm blades) from the Incarnum book. Outside of that usually a halfling or kobold...I love kobolds. Though i am playing elf in dnd next

Shameless Shapeshifter

Dymagox
I'd have to bust out the books from my closet, it's been a while since we played 3.5, but I usually played one of the races (the one with the arm blades) from the Incarnum book. Outside of that usually a halfling or kobold...I love kobolds. Though i am playing elf in dnd next

I heart kobolds.

Raider

I've done a pretty good job of not ever making the same race class combination, but I've been loving Dwarves recently. And my favorite one right now is a Runecaster.

Dapper Fatcat

I play 4e dnd, and my usual favorite races are Humans (you get so much extra stuff!).
Favorite class.. I enjoy playing an Avenger. I enjoy the amout of focus and attention to detail this class needs.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
At the moment it's an Orc Barbarian, but I really like Sharpminds or whatever they're called too 3nodding

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Human Rogue Wizard, taking Rogue and Wizard at roughly a 1:1 ratio. It's that combination specifically that I really love since there isn't really too much available that works like it. Outside of that I'd say either duskblade or barbarian as my favorite single class, toss up between the two.

Dapper Fatcat

tulin13
At the moment it's an Orc Barbarian, but I really like Sharpminds or whatever they're called too 3nodding

Shardminds.
They are pretty badass.

Bashful Browser

It looks like I'm building my first ever character with the same class as a previous character.

The class in questions is Nullblade.

However, the previous character was straight Nullblade while this one is Gestalt with Nullblade on one side and a bunch of stuff, leading up to a martial adept version of Rogue on the other so they're not hugely similar beyond being very wisdom focused.

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
nullblade seems highly amusing to play though a bit on the ridiculous side.

Bashful Browser

It's fairly awesome in Gestalt because the class is built around an immediate action ability, so you can do pretty much whatever you want with the other side of the build (provided it's somewhat wisdom focused) and the Nullblade will be there, hanging out, letting you say no to anything your opponents try to do.

The Invocations also tend towards stuff you can leave on indefinitely, so they don't take actions either.

In fact, my biggest issue building the straight Nullblade was figuring out what it was going to do with its regular actions.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
EmilyRaynebow
tulin13

Shardminds.
They are pretty badass.

Ah, yes! Thank you. Aye, I would have to agree with you. Have you ever played as a Shardmind?

Dapper Fatcat

tulin13
EmilyRaynebow
tulin13

Shardminds.
They are pretty badass.

Ah, yes! Thank you. Aye, I would have to agree with you. Have you ever played as a Shardmind?

No, but in my current campaign I am playing as a child bard(the best decision I have ever made, so fun to mess around). One of my buds is playing as a Shardmind monk, and he acts as my guardian.
A ten year old and a Shardmind monk.. Hmm..

Shameless Shapeshifter

Aged Lunatic

For fantasy RPG's, always the non-magic ranged class. Scouts/Rangers be my drug. Never really settled on a race, I've done quite a gambit from humans to desert elves to githezerai to lizardfolk.
GunsmithKitten
For fantasy RPG's, always the non-magic ranged class. Scouts/Rangers be my drug. Never really settled on a race, I've done quite a gambit from humans to desert elves to githezerai to lizardfolk.

You've been caught in our spell - congrats on being part of the Divinity Court!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff