Wizards, i love playin a blue deck.
black and green

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I am red, but i'll play with pretty much anything. i like playing with green. fat creatures and the mana to churn them out, good times.

and creature type, elementals. they're big and scary and they're all around you! bogey boogey! xd
Red

Creatures that make up my army
Goblins and ball lightnings for the most part, everything costs me 3 or less
all the colors have something awesome about them...but I must admit, there's something special about using red/green decks...especially the red/green beast deck I was sporting for a while...nothing like making fast mana and seeing tephraderm and kroshan groundshaker on the field by my 5th turn....wish I had that red card that doubles mana output though...mana...burst...wait...mana flare....that'd be so awesome...
Every color but red.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

16,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
im a black blue oddessy deck person myself. i use the painbringer and the cephilids.
black demons......duh!

ps. colidus is right, he is psycho-path

Blessed Seeker

Me blue/white too 3nodding I like Angels...
red

alot of goblins

i want green/red but i dont have any green cards
White for Samurai, since I love the bushido ability, and I'm going to consider trying green/white-Samurai snake deck.....
I seem to have settled on green/red/white. I used to be green/white or just straight green but I played in the Unhinged premier tourny using g/r/w and it worked pretty nicely so I built myself a g/r/w that includes some of the Unhinged stuff. (Not tourny legal but fun to play with my friends)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff