Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well gearfried Orion is now in a match and I don't beleive you'v ever dueled me so how about going aginst me I think you have msn.

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
these duels do not determine the best duelist they are fun to challenge people and to see how well they can play
Sounds good to me. You can make the first move.
never said they whare just challening you.

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
sure why not eclipse
DBZ Otaku
Are you ready?

I'll make the first move.

I'll set one monster face down in defense mode. and play Restructer Revolution you lose 200 lp for each card in your hand. and end my turn.

Otaku: LP 12,000
Orion: Lp 3000

Alright then. My move. I'll summon Dancing Fairy to the field and I'll set one card face down on the field. Your turn.
I'll duel someone on Apprentice! You can't cheat with it, and you can see where the cards are on the field, and-

<_<
>_>

*Sigh* I'll be in the corner . . .
gearfriedIronknight
sure why not eclipse

my msn is deathwardragon@yahoo.com
Ok Dancing Fairy has 1700 atk if I remember corectly.I'll draw....and play my Nobleman of Extermination which removes your face down M/T card if it is a trap all copies are removed. and I'll Sacrifice my charcoal inpachi to summon Chaos Command Magician. and Destroy your Dancing Fairy.
Chain to Nobleman of Extermination! I activate Gravity Bind. Since there's no longer a face down m/t on my side of the field. Your Nobleman doesn't work. Since it's also active on the field, your Chaos Command Magician can't attack. Better luck next time.

Original Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Eclipse your set
My turn Otaku?
Yep. crying
Oh snap, sucka got SERVED!

*Slides around topic on head.*

Quick Reply

Submit