Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is ur favorite class to play in D&D mine is the paladin
i personally like the fighter and pladin
I think Monks are really powerful. Their power just continues to rise as they level up, and by 20 they're usually a force to be reckoned with. stare

Familiar Fairy

12,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
  • Flatterer 200
Meat Sheild, aka Barbarian.
DevotedRetainer
I think Monks are really powerful. Their power just continues to rise as they level up, and by 20 they're usually a force to be reckoned with. stare

Y'know, I think you've just described every class in the game.

I think wizards rock.
Are you aware that this topic is well underway in this very subforum? Favorite D&D class
We don't need doubles of threads, and this one even has a poll.
Anti-Paladin is my favorite
Wild mage. Every time you cast a spell there is a chance for a wild surge. Random effects are fun!
The Barbarian is the coolest fighting class and My Barbarian has never lost more than 10 health in a fight including vs an ogre by myself at 3 level.
My fave is the Cleric, when played right he can stand at the front of the line with the fighters and hold his/her own. Plus he has better healing than a paladin and doesn't have that pesky 'Lawful Good only' thing over his head.
My favorite right now would have to be the Cleric. They are the best for keeping the rest of the party alive. But the bard is always lots of fun to play. I'm always a sucker for the bard. xd

-Selphie
In AD&D, its gotta be the Wizard, all the way.
They start out as the weakest, but thier spells can totally unbalance the world if given the time.

But, since they are more balanced in 3E, I tend to play as either a Rogue or a Cleric. Rogue for all the sneak attack opps, and Cleric for the spells that actually do something wink
i fink thieves r kl eek
I like palidens the most but i also enjoy Psions 3nodding
Arcane Archer is my favorite.
But to start I like rangers.
My arcane archer is pretty much a ranger with large enchantment bonus and super ablitys like ghost arrow and slaying arrow.
XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces