Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Has anyone picked up the new White Wolf book? Its thier new top seller.

I just got it a few days ago and am reading it now, and I was wondering what everyone else's views on the new book are
I love the New WoD stuff...Werewolf more than Vamp...I can't wait till Mage comes out...

And I ahve to ask...for the lvl 3 Technology Gift...do we subtract our won Resolve from the roll...cause that seems...wrong

Aged Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
OrphanGrinder
I love the New WoD stuff...Werewolf more than Vamp...I can't wait till Mage comes out...

And I ahve to ask...for the lvl 3 Technology Gift...do we subtract our won Resolve from the roll...cause that seems...wrong

I think so. It does make some sense, I mean after all the things used to add to the roll, you need something that might counter-balance.
I think it's kinda whack since that would encourage iron masters to have a low resolve to make one of their best powers work right...and alot of other gifts are just straight 3 stat rolls...
I ordered it from my local book store, but they told me it won't be in untill april 19th. I wish it was here all ready. I would just go ahead and play if I could figure out what the gifts were and how to use them. sweatdrop
I've seen the books around, but I'm a little hesitant to read them after seeing what they've done to Vampire. confused

I might go ahead and buy it just because.
OrphanGrinder

I believe, my good sir, that might be a Type.

If any Gift / Discipline / Spell is not applied to someone else, it will hardly be penalized. Remember the Rule of Thumb for Resistance traits in the WoD Rulebook.

Oh, and from what I've heard and read about Forsaken (Most of this stuff, from the Demo), it looks like I may fall in love with this game, as much as I did with Requiem.

Now I need money to buy it crying
Just keep telling yourself...I will buy it!...then you will find a way to do it
OrphanGrinder
Just keep telling yourself...I will buy it!...then you will find a way to do it

I still need to buy other things I've been putting off for a while...

Being poor sucks sad

I don't complain, though... I have my Requiem book, and playing these games for hours, creating stories and having fun makes up for it. I am still happy whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff