Welcome to Gaia! ::

I collect Vampire Counts Currently, though I have Chaos (Fantasy), Chaos(40k Lost and the Damned), and Orcs. I've only just started collecting VCs, and am looking to make a themed army.
I recently started a lizardmen warband for Mordheim (for those who don't know Mordheim uses Warhammer figures but it has it's own rules, it's more about smaller skirmishes of about 20 figures at most). Anyway, I love alot of the warhammer figures. I plan on getting some Dark Elf Black Guards to paint as well as a Carnosaur. In fact, I want to get alot of warhammer figures. I'll never use all of them, I just like the way they look. I can paint them and put them all around my house.
well i play Necrons Since 1999 but i quit for a wile then i started to play just 5 month ago. and i have started with the space mariens termenators
anyone here still play chaos space dwarves?
i saw them...scary as hell. they diddnt quite catch on, so they were discontinued...
but it would be fun to play.
the wordbearer army from chaos space marines is awsome (gotta love the ruinous blasphemy), and the whole ork thing...
you know their guns dont work for anyone else, and their vehicles actually move faster if theyre painted red? and the troops are considered lucky if theyre painted blue?
the orks have a whole latent psychic ability that lets them do things like shoot weapons that they made themselves...and, though not accurate, can be hella strong.
as an eldar, orks are my favorite army to fight. necrons and i>g. tie for second.
itz call'd da Waaggh!

Stoopid Hummies...I aahhtta give ya a good Duffin'
I just started played warhammer. I bought the box set with the rules and orc and empires mini's and I was wondering if anyone knew of a cheap place to buy mini's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff