Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ive fielded almost anything from the tabletop game
Cept those models from the Imperial Armor codex *too big to buy*

Me and my friends just collect and then get together and play what we feel like playing.

Spacemarine's more than I can count >.<
Necrons 1 monolith 3 lords countless warriors ehhh most the stuff in the book oh yea a ctan.
Tyranids 1 hive tyrant lots of gaunts and some warrior clusters.
Tau I dont remember what we got some vehicles and other stuff
Deamon hunters, grey knights inqusitors, the works
Assassins, were missing a evator and 1 other i cant remember
Witch hunters WE NEED TO GET SISTERS OF BATTLE but moneys low
Orks but i never play em
Imperial guard tanks and infantry mostly some sentinals
Chaos, some customized chaos lords, thousand sons, beserkers, deamons.
Eldar we have few of, guardian defenders 2 farseers some support batterys
warp spiders dark reapers etc.

Ive lost track.......
But yea imma big fan of the tabletop game i enjoyed the new space marine codex
Mafia_Kid
omg it seems like you guys have not learned the power of little weakling overload?! mass tanks can't do crap vs. a well balanced army?!

Or against the Tau. We tend to punch right through armor. lol. I like the new Crisis suits from Forge World. I am gonna get a few ASAP
Jegron
Mafia_Kid
omg it seems like you guys have not learned the power of little weakling overload?! mass tanks can't do crap vs. a well balanced army?!

Or against the Tau. We tend to punch right through armor. lol. I like the new Crisis suits from Forge World. I am gonna get a few ASAP

the new crisis suits kick a** and the necrons can go through armor quick to if i can roll a 6
Tyranids are the best army to take down necrons, you just have to get in close combat. biggrin
orangertang
Tyranids are the best army to take down necrons, you just have to get in close combat. biggrin

Ya but thats why i have the monlith...Shoot and transport shoot and transport not to menchen ill be back rule xp
I don't know how you can get into that game. I collect Warhammer; Orcs and Goblins to be precise, but all I do is paint and build them. I'm a pretty damn good painter too, but I just HATE playing... it's so boring, and there's too much luck involved.
Rofl. Nice little Comic. And WarHammer 40,000 is even better than the original!
SilentDragoon
Rofl. Nice little Comic. And WarHammer 40,000 is even better than the original!

Hell Ya it is thats why i made this thread"
I love the tyranids especially if your army is 1500 points so you can have both old one eye and the red terror. But I also play with space marines, they are so well balenced and their weapons are powerful. But he best part is a played a game aganst Chaos space marines(who are incredibly cheep, especially a deamon prince) I had my empirors champion go aganst Kharn the betrayer and I killed him which was a surprise to me. I lost the assault and both Kharn and the champion both died and I lost the game but it was fun to see the look on my friends face when his beloved Karn died hehehehe.
eldin706
I love the tyranids especially if your army is 1500 points so you can have both old one eye and the red terror. But I also play with space marines, they are so well balenced and their weapons are powerful. But he best part is a played a game aganst Chaos space marines(who are incredibly cheep, especially a deamon prince) I had my empirors champion go aganst Kharn the betrayer and I killed him which was a surprise to me. I lost the assault and both Kharn and the champion both died and I lost the game but it was fun to see the look on my friends face when his beloved Karn died hehehehe.
Ya that is evil with the tyrnaides u can move 24 inches a turn if u muniple the rules right"
the army i still keep up with is my Lost and The Damned, they are my fav army that i have atm and with the fact that you can take chaos+ig+ their own units it just makes them a varied and deadly force
Hmm...let me look into that...you can only take the choices of Traitor Recon or Tank....and then only 1 of each per unity of traitors.

IMHO, IGuard has better troop choices...the Platoons allow you to get more people for less troop slots...

Personally I like the Nids...though recently I've been trying to explore other armies I may want to play.

I used to play Eldar...and I found a certain thing to make eldar Deadly...

Play an Ulthwe army...and max out your heavies as 3 units of 3 war walkers... War Walkers are Fragile like glass but they can dish out better than most. take each unit as follows. 1 unit of 3 warwalkers with 2 starcannons each. 1 unit of 3 walkers with double brightlances, and 1 unit with a Star cannon/Brightlance combo. the first unit can wipe out a unit of marines or even necrons per turn. The logic here is that with this single unit you get a vehicle unit that puts out 18 S-6 AP-2 shots per turn.
You also get an anti-tank unit that puts out 6 S-8 AP-2 shots per turn that always count vehicle armor as 12 or worse. the mixed unit is to fill in the gaps...9 starcannon shots and 3 lances. sit these in front of a seer council with 3 farseers that have guide...sure the walkers have a bs of 3 but they can reroll missed shots every turn...

Kickass if you ask me
weber_warrior_fan
orangertang

Ya but thats why i have the monlith...Shoot and transport shoot and transport not to menchen ill be back rule xp

Well i played a 30 000pt battle against necrons and i killed his two monoliths in the first three of turns. xd It was so funny i wish i had a camera to take a picture of his face when the monoliths went down xd
Has anyone played a 30 000pt battle with tyranids crying . I had to move 110 troops each turn and that was only the little ones. crying
orangertang
Has anyone played a 30 000pt battle with tyranids crying . I had to move 110 troops each turn and that was only the little ones. crying
lol thats funny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces