Welcome to Gaia! ::

would u wana do a war hammer 40 k rp???

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

this is a poll of if u would play a warhammer rp, were ur a comander of a warhammer army that was stranded on aplanet, all races r included and u can u specail characters like(comander oshave, captian shrike, and so on). if u say yes ill pm u wen im done makeing the rp.
ya that sounds god but what do u mean with the RP deal i love warhammer though
sharidar
this is a poll of if u would play a warhammer rp, were ur a comander of a warhammer army that was stranded on aplanet, all races r included and u can u specail characters like(comander oshave, captian shrike, and so on). if u say yes ill pm u wen im done makeing the rp.

OH AND PM ME OR POST IF U SAY YES SO I CAMTELL U WEN I MADE IT< IF U SAY NO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW Y
stonedteen500
ya that sounds god but what do u mean with the RP deal i love warhammer though

rp like gaia berton town rp that typ
wow this is dead
noooooooooooooooooo another dead one
I said no as in the 40k rps' that are out and about the people tend to get bored rather quickly. Also this is the table top forum you are lucky if People post in the same thread 4 times a day...
I tend to enjoy literate RPs.
I put No simply because I don't think the premise really works. How can you really Role Play your commanders all hanging around, the whole 40K system is build purely for combat and without that combat built in the commanders have little to do. Sure you could plot with other commanders, but I just can't see an Ork, an Ethereal, a Demon, an Inquisitor and a C'tan sitting around deciding their differences over <insert generic 40K beverage here>.

If you want to run a game ask for people to play several like minded or sided characters. The premise of almost all RP games is that the players have something in common or a system to oppose each other. On a forum you need someone to moderate it or it falls apart far too quickly.
SanguineV
I put No simply because I don't think the premise really works. How can you really Role Play your commanders all hanging around, the whole 40K system is build purely for combat and without that combat built in the commanders have little to do. Sure you could plot with other commanders, but I just can't see an Ork, an Ethereal, a Demon, an Inquisitor and a C'tan sitting around deciding their differences over <insert generic 40K beverage here>.

If you want to run a game ask for people to play several like minded or sided characters. The premise of almost all RP games is that the players have something in common or a system to oppose each other. On a forum you need someone to moderate it or it falls apart far too quickly.

no fighting each other, fighting to live and nt to be killed by the enemy
ok i am in just mail me what i can do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas