Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
anybody excited for the dark vengeance starter set? I'm probably gonna end up kit bashing most of it but I'm liking what they rumor to be releasing.
Ash Badguy Faust
anybody excited for the dark vengeance starter set? I'm probably gonna end up kit bashing most of it but I'm liking what they rumor to be releasing.

Have not seen much information on it so I don't know if I will bother.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
I don't know if this could help any of you out, but reaper miniatures has a fund raiser over on kick starter and you can get a lot of miniatures really cheap:
It's over in 19 hours:
kickstarter reaper miniatures

Invisible Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ash Badguy Faust
anybody excited for the dark vengeance starter set?
My friend and I are going to split a starter. I will get the Dark Angels and he will get the Chaos Space Marines. It will be a 2nd army for me and an extension for his 1st army for him.

Fashionable Tactician

Ash Badguy Faust

Ohmygodsohmygods it has Cultists in it -squees-

the models in it look . w. amazing. i collect dark angels and chaos so its just perfect for me
I was blown away by how great the dark vengeance set looks, they've have come a long way from the 3rd edition space marine/dark eldar starter set I started with. I didn't think I'd get it though until I saw the chaos lord, almost instantly bought it then.

Invisible Hunter

I just want the cultists. If they release the cultists on their own I'll buy them. Probably gonna get it and swap the dark angels for more cultists. CAN'T GET ENOUGH CULTISTS.

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Okay. Okay. I'm buying the special edition when it drops next week. I want that interrogator chaplain. I'm not gonna even convert it. It'll just be a dark angels chaplain in a BT army. The bikes and tactical squad on the other hand... Yeah. I'm converting the hell out of those bikes. Eventually I'm gonna have 10 custom space marine bikes. It's gonna be awesome. 3 chaos converted bikes, 3 dark angels bikes converted, and 4 space marine bikes with neat add ons. Only thing I plan on keeping from the chaos pieces is the Hellbrute. I think I'm just gonna paint it up and sell it. The rest I'm probably gonna wanna trade off or sell. I just want the dark angels commander going to someone whos going to use it in an army that will exemplify its aesthetics. I could see it working as a blood angels, blood ravens, or ravenwing commander and looking awesome. Definitely selling off the librarian for sure. Cultists and chosen are probably going to a friend of mine in a trade and the chaos lord I am not sure yet.
I missed out on the special edition...Oh well I have two chaplains anyway. Maybe I'll buy him on ebay.

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
Got my special edition today. I'm almost afraid to cut the models off the sprue. So much converting on the ravenwing bikes, not so much on the tactical squad. I'm gonna enjoy painting up the hellbrute and the interrogator chaplain. Everything else I'm gonna do my best to find good homes for.
Ash Badguy Faust
Got my special edition today. I'm almost afraid to cut the models off the sprue. So much converting on the ravenwing bikes, not so much on the tactical squad. I'm gonna enjoy painting up the hellbrute and the interrogator chaplain. Everything else I'm gonna do my best to find good homes for.
Bah! I thought I'd be gone for two weeks so I didn't give it express shipping, I'll be waiting a while yet before I get mine. -jealous- ;A;

Hardworking Inquisitor

11,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Rebuilder 100
Mama_TekTek
I don't know if this could help any of you out, but reaper miniatures has a fund raiser over on kick starter and you can get a lot of miniatures really cheap:
It's over in 19 hours:
NO! I thought it ended next week! Dammit! My new check don't come in til later this week... I thought... lol I thought I had more time.. *sadness*

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pukkii
Mama_TekTek
It's over in 19 hours:
NO! I thought it ended next week! Dammit! My new check don't come in til later this week... I thought... lol I thought I had more time.. *sadness*

You can still get stuff I think. Try messaging them. smile

Hardworking Inquisitor

11,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Rebuilder 100
Mama_TekTek
Pukkii
Mama_TekTek
It's over in 19 hours:

Wow my junk stuff is all messed up.... I looked at the wrong thing lol. But still... damn that woulda been nice to have. My apologies for that post everbawdy! I thought you were referring to this Kickstarter Crusader Giants

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pukkii
Mama_TekTek
Pukkii
Mama_TekTek
It's over in 19 hours:

Wow my junk stuff is all messed up.... I looked at the wrong thing lol. But still... damn that woulda been nice to have. My apologies for that post everbawdy! I thought you were referring to this Kickstarter http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamforge-games/something-wicked-this-way-comes-crusader-plastic-m

Lol, it's cool. No worries from me. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces