Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sage-the-wanderer
I bought one cause i figured it be fun to build up on the Venser deck. I put in some shriekgeists, some Hollowhenge Spirits, some Dissipates, and some Thought Scours in it. Also added a few Sphinx of Uthuun as well as another Oblivion ring and a Path to exile and now it woks great for me.

I don't doubt that it could be editted to be good... I just wish that I came as something good lol

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
FurryTyrant
sage-the-wanderer
I bought one cause i figured it be fun to build up on the Venser deck. I put in some shriekgeists, some Hollowhenge Spirits, some Dissipates, and some Thought Scours in it. Also added a few Sphinx of Uthuun as well as another Oblivion ring and a Path to exile and now it woks great for me.

I don't doubt that it could be editted to be good... I just wish that I came as something good lol

I do understand what you mean. With me it was the Koth deck that i was dissapointed in. Normally I like red but it was not raw and agressive enough for me. I had to add A LOT to it to get it to play well enough for me. I suppose we all have our views on things. But like i said I understood what ya meant. I'm just glad to have conversations with other Players. I think it gives me a wider prospective on playing different ways.

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sage-the-wanderer
FurryTyrant
sage-the-wanderer

I do understand what you mean. With me it was the Koth deck that i was dissapointed in. Normally I like red but it was not raw and agressive enough for me. I had to add A LOT to it to get it to play well enough for me. I suppose we all have our views on things. But like i said I understood what ya meant. I'm just glad to have conversations with other Players. I think it gives me a wider prospective on playing different ways.

Yeah the red was super weak.. I think I would've appreciated it better if had at least come w/ a Valakut. It wasn't aggro enough for it to be considered a red deck IMO

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
FurryTyrant
sage-the-wanderer
FurryTyrant
sage-the-wanderer

Yeah the red was super weak.. I think I would've appreciated it better if had at least come w/ a Valakut. It wasn't aggro enough for it to be considered a red deck IMO

I agree completly. I had to pretty much take it apart and add more aggro hitters and burn spells.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff