Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cultist

User Image

VAMPIRE THE REQUIEM
                                                                  PLAYER SEARCH

Hey, we're a group of people looking for players for a Vampire: the Requiem game. We're four so far
                                                                  (one Storyteller and three players) and would love two more, as we would like to have a vampire to
                                                                  represent each Clan. Below you'll see what you'll need to know for now:

• Ventrue and Gangrel are free so far
                                                                  • We'll be playing with a first time Storyteller, but he's boss nevertheless.
                                                                  • We'll be having a skype chat to talk and discuss when to play, and thus we will not have a set
                                                                    schedule, so flexibility is needed.
                                                                  • New players welcome.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
seph.baelzara
Hit me up, always up for a good WoD game, whether it be Old or New. Admittedly, my hours are a bit... strange, and probably somewhat restrictive for weekdays, but weekends, for the most part, are free.

Devoted Cultist

You've been added :3
I might be interested, depending on the premise and focus of the game.

My Skype is june.jazz

Devoted Cultist

I added you, hopefully the boss will be able to give you a satisfactory response :3

Devoted Cultist

Just talked to him, and he's wondering if there is anything in specific you're trying to avoid, or would like to see?

11,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
    Would it all be through skype or would it be on gaia or someplace like roll20?

Also will it be using Blood and Smoke: The Strix Chronicle update? Any limits to character making?

aberen428 is my skype

Shameless Exhibitionist

I'd be up for this if the The room opens up i've played nWoD mortals a few times a year or two ago not familiar with blood and smoke though.

11,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
ll2ape
I'd be up for this if the The room opens up i've played nWoD mortals a few times a year or two ago not familiar with blood and smoke though.

It's the rules update that just came out for VtR smile It's pretty cool. Changes up how some of the clans work, how weaknesses are, and gives the vampires a looming big bad (so it's not just petty in fighting between clans). If you like regular human WoD you should check out the God Machine Chronicle (the human/general setting rules update).

Shameless Exhibitionist

XxDarkxxAngelxX
ll2ape

It's the rules update that just came out for VtR smile It's pretty cool. Changes up how some of the clans work, how weaknesses are, and gives the vampires a looming big bad (so it's not just petty in fighting between clans). If you like regular human WoD you should check out the God Machine Chronicle (the human/general setting rules update).

Did they go back to Cain being the looming darkness? that was probably the biggest difference from
Masq to Requiem is the rewriting of the lore. Also the God Machine is super cool, with nWoD you can jump species alto easier since their all almost on the same power level.

Feral Gaian

ll2ape
XxDarkxxAngelxX
ll2ape

Did they go back to Cain being the looming darkness? that was probably the biggest difference from
Masq to Requiem is the rewriting of the lore. Also the God Machine is super cool, with nWoD you can jump species alto easier since their all almost on the same power level.

Well they rewrote the lore so you weren't just restricted to one book in nWoD. Where as in cWoD you couldn't use multiple books in one setting unless the storyteller is actually very good.
cWoD, One world, many games
nWoD, One world, one game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas