Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite Exalted?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Let's get a thread going on one of (In my humble opinion) the greatest RPGs on the market, or at least the one that best catches the feel of over-extravegant wu-shu, kung-fu, and anime madness.
Have a favorite charecter? Ever come up with an Anima flare that just topped all others? Amazing points in a quest? Craziest circle? Talk about them here!
Solars, all the way. I'm playing as an Eclipse in an online game, and our circle is quite odd. Thats without mentioning that my character is a former DB who Exalted as a solar instead of a Terrestrial, and that I had an arranged marriage with my sister (much to my dismay), that shes joining our cause because we shattered her delusions the other DBs brainwashed her with (you know what I'm talking about), and that we have a crazy Fae by THEIR standards guarding our Manse.

Yeah. Besides that.
There's so many things to say! Where to start? crying

They're all so... interesting and flavorful. I'm partial to the Solars though, because they're supposed to be the demigod heroes of the world. The answer, any time somebody askes a Solar how he did something is "I simply could."
There's so many things to say. crying I like the Solars because they're 'heroes', I like the D-Bs for their own brand of Roman-like culture, I like the Abyssals because they want to kill everything, I like the Sidereals for being fate ninjas, I like the Lunars for the shapechanging... I could go on, but that'd be boring. domokun
Darzoni
There's so many things to say. crying I like the Solars because they're 'heroes', I like the D-Bs for their own brand of Roman-like culture, I like the Abyssals because they want to kill everything, I like the Sidereals for being fate ninjas, I like the Lunars for the shapechanging... I could go on, but that'd be boring. domokun

I'm an Abyssal fan, myself, I like the whole noble anti-hero position. I'll gladly play anything, though I prefer to shy away from Sidereal, too much of a hassle they are.
I'm an Abyssal nut, mostly because playing the dark characters were always a little funner for me. My favorite character was a necromancer/martial artist named "She Who Breaks Bones and Spirit". (I will ALWAYS be a fan of the Abyssal's way of naming people.) No real interesting story points to mention yet, aside from beating up a whole LOAD of good guys, including head stompies.
@____@
I'm sitting here last night thinking to myself: Is there a guild dedicated to Exalted? I found an RP guild for Exalted, but nothing for Exalted as a game. So let's get a guild together and share our love for Exalted! PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: D'oh... forgot I had PMs blocked from non-friends. It should be okay now. sweatdrop
My favorite charecter that wasn't just screwing around in an overpowered way (I've got two fun charecters from that spectrum of things...) was an Abyssal titled Whisperer of Oblivion's Truths. I custom made an artifact based losely on the weapon Walter uses in Hellsing. (lovingly named the Web of Silent Release. If you want the stats for it, feel free to PM me). Whisperer was an assasin/emmisary for the Mask of Winters, and was all around sneaky.
For me, it's somewhere between Solars, Dragon Kings and Sidereals. Mostly because Fair Folk aren't on the list.

Solars - they're heroes. In the traditional sense. They can do things no one else can do, they have a heavy motivation to change things (for better or worse), they have a god (not the best god, but still a god) backing them. Sort of. Anyway, they're just...well, you kinda have to like them.

Dragon Kings - One, reptiles. Reptiles are cool. Two, dinosaurs. A cool subset of reptiles. Three, ancient grandeur and lost glory. These were the Solars. They are now either dead, lost or bestial. These are Ozymandias, King of Kings. Just a foot in the desert.

Sidereals - FATE NINJA. Also, they are martial artists. This is cool. Also - need I drive the Fate Ninja bit home? You have to love that.

Fair Folk - Narrative Law. Fair Folk are walking stories. They fight by telling the world a story of their winning. They do everything by telling the story of them doing it. I don't care if they're bad guys. I don't care if they want to wipe out all of Creation. They are Narrative Law. They have showdowns at high noon, they attack at dawn, they fight the Good Fight. It must be, because it's them fighting it. They are the Peasant Hero, the Tragic Villain, the Evil Overlord. They know they're playing a part. And they still play it because it's Narrative Law.
Yeah, Abyssals are fun to name. I named one 'The Thousand Year Curse' and he's supposed to have a mummy-like theme to him. Of course, he's meant as an antagonist in the current campaign farther down the line, so I haven't statted him up yet.
See, Darz, you ARE an evil mastermind. You just don't know it yet. Or do you? Or don't you? Or...

Yeah, I'm sticking with Solars, what with my Wrath of Heaven first age combo and all.

A DB army. First they're there, one turn later, they're not!
He is, isn't he? As for Abyssal names...I think it goes with being goth. Like facepaint.
Hulen and Aandyen: You don't know even a fraction of what I have planned for the game. Meh heh heh. blaugh 3nodding
That doesn't sound good. Note to self: don't fix Manse too much until ready to deal with Dynasts, Immaculates or Bronze Faction Sidereals.
And I see by the leader board that Solars are in second. HAH! Ironically, I read somewhere that Exalted was originally supposed to be about the Dragon-Blooded...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff