Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you play D&D?

Yes, cause I'm cool 0.90051020408163 90.1% [ 1412 ]
No, cause i'm stupid 0.099489795918367 9.9% [ 156 ]
Total Votes:[ 1568 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 145 146 147 > >> >>> »|

Dark_Joker
archmagedrow
The worst thing thing my DM says is"oh, time for random encounter" pulls out mm closes eyes flips to a random page and puts his finger down....you are fighting...errr.......a red dragon

That's a favorite of mine. : D

i do that a lot and my monster mani=ual likes to open to the tarrasque when i drop it

Dangerous Player

Dirt008
Dark_Joker
archmagedrow
The worst thing thing my DM says is"oh, time for random encounter" pulls out mm closes eyes flips to a random page and puts his finger down....you are fighting...errr.......a red dragon

That's a favorite of mine. : D

i do that a lot and my monster mani=ual likes to open to the tarrasque when i drop it

mine often opens on ogre (and for those who have the 3.5 monster manual, can probably guess why due to the pic on the other side. Don't get too ahead of yourself, It's not all my fault, my friends like that page too.

"this is getting boring, let's spice things up."
my party hates it when i ask for my blue book

my blue book is Deities and demigods

i like to open it to a page in the middle and spawn things

like nerull a necro10 cleric20rouge10
divine rank 17
840 hp

atk +5 brilliant energy keen speed scythe +70/+70/+65/+60/+55meleeand he always crits
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
so, we have a pyro mage, a half-red dragon and a figter with a flametongue as his only remaining weapon... okay, i'll stick you into a room full of explosives with a magmin.

XD my character'd love to see that explosion. (on a sidenote, what's a flametongue? it sounds interesting..)

on the main topic of this thread..:

"i just got some new stirge minis!" (our group's had a really bad experience with those vile little buggers.. sweatdrop my poor bard has a constitution of 8 now.. and that's AFTER some healing.)

and, the classic "*snicker, snicker..*" .. you KNOW something's gonna go down after your DM does that.

flametongue, um, its a +2 longsword that deals extra fire damage. i don't exactly know all of it of the top of my head.

hm.. i see. interesting. i like the sound of that. -and is a pyro mage some prestiege class, or just a mage with a bunch of fire spells? -sorry for all my questions. sweatdrop

"make a fortitude save." (one of the bad points of being a bard..)

It's supposedly a prestige class, but my version is a mage with a d6 rather than a d4, able to use some weapons, and has a large variety of fire spells, in fact, some spells arn't even availble to the mages.

Oooh.. i like this class.. .. now i just wish our DM allowed prestiege classes..
Dirt008

divine rank 17
840 hp

atk +5 brilliant energy keen speed scythe +70/+70/+65/+60/+55meleeand he always crits

So, basically, what you're saying is that you're a d**k.

Dangerous Player

Dirt008

divine rank 17
840 hp

LOL, wish i had that book.

DM: "Well, you just put on the gauntlet of masturbation."
PC1: "s**t"
PC2: "i attempt to help by using my wand"
DM: "Roll to see if you help."
PC2: rolls "i roll a 4"
DM: "your wand tunrs into a gauntlet of masturbation."

Dangerous Player

Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
so, we have a pyro mage, a half-red dragon and a figter with a flametongue as his only remaining weapon... okay, i'll stick you into a room full of explosives with a magmin.

XD my character'd love to see that explosion. (on a sidenote, what's a flametongue? it sounds interesting..)

on the main topic of this thread..:

"i just got some new stirge minis!" (our group's had a really bad experience with those vile little buggers.. sweatdrop my poor bard has a constitution of 8 now.. and that's AFTER some healing.)

and, the classic "*snicker, snicker..*" .. you KNOW something's gonna go down after your DM does that.

flametongue, um, its a +2 longsword that deals extra fire damage. i don't exactly know all of it of the top of my head.

hm.. i see. interesting. i like the sound of that. -and is a pyro mage some prestiege class, or just a mage with a bunch of fire spells? -sorry for all my questions. sweatdrop

It's supposedly a prestige class, but my version is a mage with a d6 rather than a d4, able to use some weapons, and has a large variety of fire spells, in fact, some spells arn't even availble to the mages.

Oooh.. i like this class.. .. now i just wish our DM allowed prestiege classes..

like i said, it's not a prestige class, When i have time i'll send you the info, at the moment it's late. So i don't have time currently. You could make a new character with pyromage as its class.
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0

like i said, it's not a prestige class, When i have time i'll send you the info, at the moment it's late. So i don't have time currently. You could make a new character with pyromage as its class.

oh, i see. hm.. okay then, i guess. i think multiclassing is allowed anyways. *shrug* thanks, though. 3nodding

Dangerous Player

Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0
Mattarias
Rockwarrior v2.0

oh, i see. hm.. okay then, i guess. i think multiclassing is allowed anyways. *shrug* thanks, though. 3nodding

No problem. It is actually quite a fun class to use.

"Okay you split in two groups correct, th ebarbarian and theif in one group, and the pyromage and half-red dragon in the other, okay, The pyro mage and dragonboy meet up with a corupted red dragon."

Dangerous Player

actually to tell the truth, i could send you everything needed in a few minutes, minus the spell list, if you want to make a spell list yourself go ahead, make sure it's balanced however, if you would rather wait for mine i'll send it when i can.
Nerosan
Dirt008

divine rank 17
840 hp

So, basically, what you're saying is that you're a d**k.

no i have one player that it becomes necessary against

he is just an idiot
Rockwarrior v2.0
actually to tell the truth, i could send you everything needed in a few minutes, minus the spell list, if you want to make a spell list yourself go ahead, make sure it's balanced however, if you would rather wait for mine i'll send it when i can.

i'm fine with whatever. sorry for my delayed response. unsure if my DM'd accept it, but hell, it's worth a try, so sure. i'll try to figure my own spell list, or something.
Rockwarrior v2.0
DM: "sadly, due to the plane shifts, males are the ones who give birth, but considering your from the material plane, your body is not properly equiped to give birth."
PC: "oh, that's a releif"
DM: "I said not properly equiped, doesn't mean your not gonna give birth."
PC: "wait so you mean?"
DM: "yes, your p***s is going to hurt."

I'm going to go crawl into a corner a cry for a couple of hours now... Thanks for completely ruining my already mediocre day.

biggrin

GM's note: Got to remember that one...
<Rolls dice, and loses poker face behind the screen> "Ouch...."
Jesus Christ. This thread is pure GOLD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items