EARTH 0.26428571428571 26.4% [ 37 ]
FIRE 0.15 15.0% [ 21 ]
WATER 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 18 ]
DARK 0.15 15.0% [ 21 ]
LIGHT 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]

Sex Symbol

pulse dragon
Now I have to fit a third RoTA into my boxer deck, I don't even know if I have a third one

If you don't I can mail you a common for free, idgaf.

Shugo the Fox
I really don't understand why we need Raigeki when we had a perfectly balanced Dark Hole already available.

Raigeki is unbanned because it doesn't do anything to the game. However the fact that Raigeki doesn't do anything to the game is a testament to how unbalanced it actually is. Just something to think about.

For the record Dark Hole can be better than Raigeki for many decks, such as Fire King, Burning Abyss, Yang Zing, Chaos Dragon, and others.

Vermillion Gatekeeper

User Image

I honestly don't know what's weirder: the fact that I randomly got a Superheavy Samurai Syber-Squad deck idea in my head, that I'm somewhat OCD with DevPro decklist layouts...

...Or that I refer to the archetype as a spoof of the American version of Denkou Choujin Gridman. o_O;

Sex Symbol

Some people last week were asking about stun/antimeta decks, so I made a thing.

I call it, "If You Hate YGO And You Know It Set Your Hand".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Side Deck can be whatever you want to ******** up your local meta.

DISCLAIMER: Frequent use of this deck may cause the player to lose friends. Football helmet optional but recommended to avoid being punched in the face.

Kawaii Paladin

x Mydia x

Some people last week were asking about stun/antimeta decks, so I made a thing.

I call it, "If You Hate YGO And You Know It Set Your Hand".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Side Deck can be whatever you want to ******** up your local meta.

DISCLAIMER: Frequent use of this deck may cause the player to lose friends. Football helmet optional but recommended to avoid being punched in the face.

I'd much rather make the kids running shaddolls, sattellar and mermails ate my locals angry becaus they're losing to my toybox.

Vermillion Gatekeeper

More Necloth fun, with another Fabled creature as the basis: The Necloth of Valkyrus.

Most folks' minds will probably jump straight to Hieratics with its "Tribute from field or hand to draw stuff" effect, but it works about as well in-archetype as well.

Summon N-Valkyrus, sac Shrit and Sorcerer to draw 2, add Warrior and Spellcaster "Necloth" Ritual Monsters to your hand. Shazam.

Kawaii Paladin

Willexia Rennar
More Necloth fun, with another Fabled creature as the basis: The Necloth of Valkyrus.

Most folks' minds will probably jump straight to Hieratics with its "Tribute from field or hand to draw stuff" effect, but it works about as well in-archetype as well.

Summon N-Valkyrus, sac Shrit and Sorcerer to draw 2, add Warrior and Spellcaster "Necloth" Ritual Monsters to your hand. Shazam.

nice effect can be used in evols.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces