8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Went to regionals yesterday with Infernoids, 1-3 drop

Won against Infernitys, lost against Ritual Beasts, Yosenju and Noble Knights

I think I need a break from this game for awhile

Ruthless Combatant

Managed to open two Premium Gold Boxes and got some awesome cards. Some of the noteworthy cards would be 101, Left Arm of the Forbidden One, Raigeki, Lavalval Chain, Herald of Perfection, Preparation of Rites and Metaion the Timelord.

Shameless Mystic

Been gone for a while, came back, saw Nekroz, and immediately thought about miracle fusion/miracle synchro fusion. Does anyone bother with them?

Side note: wtf was konami thinking with Elder God Noden? Jesus ********.

Mythical Rare

Testing out the D/D/D deck posted on the Org earlier.

Just going to say this right now: D'arc breaks that deck. Leonidas mitigating the costs from the Covenants is one thing, but turning them into constant LP gain with a monster that's easier to get out?

Please oh please let this deck be usable in the TCG when CORE comes out, Konami.
Willexia Rennar
Testing out the D/D/D deck posted on the Org earlier.

Just going to say this right now: D'arc breaks that deck. Leonidas mitigating the costs from the Covenants is one thing, but turning them into constant LP gain with a monster that's easier to get out?

Please oh please let this deck be usable in the TCG when CORE comes out, Konami.

I to started testing with that build initially found it inconsistant, so streamlined it by taking out the kuribandits, and making the line up 18-12-10 and my god the sheer rage this deck makes.

Mythical Rare

Speaking of making rage, took a 60-card Ghostrick Stun build out to Bosco's tonight, keeping myself in high spirits by expecting to hit stone-dead last with it.

Out of 15 people I somehow took fourth.

Favorite matchup was against a Blackwing build round 2. Both games I opened with GT Night and was able to get GT Nekomusume out fairly quick, with more than enough stall to slow things down. He tried his best to work around it, but once I had those two out, he was done; nothing over Level 3 hit the field without Nekomusume swatting it down, and GT-Go-Round helped take care of the small stuff that squeaked past.

Finally lost to Qliphorts round 4, because...well, Qliphorts. :[

One judge-call moment did come up: Star Eater running over a GT Yuki-onna, we couldn't tell if Star Eater still protected itself when she tried to freeze it. Thankfully this was outside tournament play, and the next round was starting about then, so we didn't have to wonder about it anymore....still something I should look up.
You can't just tease us like that Wil, post the deck list.

Side Note: started testing a hybrid deskbot and symphonic warrior deck.

Mythical Rare

Inamatus Requiem
You can't just tease us like that Wil, post the deck list.

*finishes sorting it*

GT Jackfrost
GT Lantern x3
GT Specter x3
GT Mary x3
GT Yuki-onna x2
GT Witch x2
GT Nekomusume x3
GT Stein x3
GT Jiangshi x3
Vanity's Fiend x2

GT Mansion x3
Terraforming
MST x3
Swords of Concealing Light x3
Book of Moon
Raigeki
Duality x3
F. Lance x3

GT Scare x3
GT Night x3 (most hated card in the deck all night)
GT Vanish x3
GT-Go-Round x2
Compulsary
BTH
Vanity's Emptiness x3
Solemn Warning

GT Dullahan x3
GT Socuteboss x3
GT Alucard x3

In hindsight, the Vanity's stuff was really unneeded (never became counterproductive, though)...thinking I should have replaced them with some GT Dolls and/or other Level 2s.

I dunno why, but the Lv 2 Ghostricks are my favorites to tinker with, especially Witch and Nekomusume. Putting them in combination with GT Night to lock my opponent's monsters face-down is just too fun.

Also thinking I could have teched in Anti-Spell Fragrance and Denko Sekka to lock the back row as well. Hrm.

Ruthless Combatant

I have a Ghostall deck. It's similar to Ghostricks but it has that lovely stall/draw combo.

2x Stein
3x Skeleton
3x Jiangshi
2x Yuki-Onna
2x Jackfrost
3x Lantern
2x Spectre
3x Battle Fader

1x Dark Eruption
1x Dark Hole
1x Recurring Nightmare
1x Final Countdown
2x MST
1x Book of Moon
2x Dark Door
1x Ghostrick Mansion

1x Needle Ceiling
2x Mirror Force
2x Ghostrick Scare
2x Ghostrick Go Round
2x Spirit Barrier
2x Gravity Bind

But I think it could get even more annoying somehow...

Mythical Rare

Not a lot of fun at tonight's tourney...round 1, my opponent wanted to see what Ghostrick Night did, and in reaching for it knocked his root beer onto my Yosenju mat.

Thankfully it didn't stain or do any permanent damage, otherwise violence might have been induced. >:[
Been play testing a couple of strange new builds for Hieratics, and Qliphorts not sure why they are actually working considering the changes I made but wow they do.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You have to loathe players that have no awareness of the area around themselves.

That and those that still don't know what a shower is even when they're almost 20.

Betting everybody knows somebody like this at their locals.
AterAliquis
You have to loathe players that have no awareness of the area around themselves.

That and those that still don't know what a shower is even when they're almost 20.

Betting everybody knows somebody like this at their locals.

Oh god yes most definately.

I'm shocked nobody has thought of this idea for Qliphort.

Shameless Mystic

x3 Demise
x3 Blue Eyes
x2 Tri-Horned Dragon
x3 Manju
x3 Senju
x3 Sonic Bird

x2 Advanced Ritual Art
x1 End of the World
x3 Double Summon
x3 Instant Fusion
x3 Megamorph
x3 Into the Void
x3 Trade-In
x3 Swing of Memories
x1 Silver's Cry
x1 Raigeki

Extra: x3 Noden, x2 Emeral, Exiton, Fairy Cheer Girl, Gagaga Samurai, Corn, Heartlandraco, Dire Wolf, Cowboy, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Felgrand, Thunder-End Dragon

It came to my attention that Demise is at 3... along with Megamorph, Instant Fusion, and all kinds of other goodies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff