DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Wait,so if somebody was to blind MST one of those explosives, you can just chain it and deal 1.3k damage minimum as punishment?

Wut.jpg

Mythical Rare

Yep. Asinine, isn't it?

Anyway, fairly annoying turn of events at locals tonight...I'd gone all the way to the last round undefeated, my opponent was going to scoop to go visit his mom at the hospital...

And then a buddy of ours, who was running the event, just had to mention how many more packs 1st place got over 2nd (7 total).

Long story short: He opted not to scoop and stomped me flat instead.

Wasn't the loss that made me mad, mind you...it's the fact that, afterwards, the aforementioned buddy decided to rub my loss in my face.

I'm still not sure how I held back from hitting him for that.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Depends what you were going to hit him with though Wil.

Now.

When will Explosives be printed into the TCG?

Mythical Rare

Rolled-up playmat.

As for when it will come over here...well, it just got released in Japan last month as a Jump Fiesta promo, so..probably gonna be a while.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
But we wanted to be a filthy scrub and rebuild chain burn.

Oh well.

Back to building our Uria/Slifer deck.

Got to build a troll.dek some time.

Mythical Rare

Was watching Arc-V ep 34 again (easily my personal favorite so far), and a rather chilling thought just occurred to me.

Shun is able to make his monsters take physical form, as evidenced in his duel against Marco where Rise Falcon's talons carved a gash into the overpass above them...so, if one of Revolution Falcon's bombs had landed on Sora, do you suppose he would have actually been blown to pieces?

Mythical Rare

Well, it finally happened....the long-theorized Sophia Necloth monster is coming in Crossover Souls.

AND IT SUCKS.

-Requires you to Tribute 3 monsters with different Types from your Field to summon her.
-You cannot summon anything else the turn you use her banishment effect, meaning those 3 monsters have to survive a turn.
-Banishment effect doesn't hit the hand, meaning your opponent can recover faster.
-Can only be summoned from the hand, eliminating Cycle's revival option.
-Can have her summon and effect negated/chained against.
-Discard effect is underwhelming, accomplishing just as much (if not less) as a properly-timed Vanity's Emptiness (or, hell, since you're running Ritual Monsters, Djinn Releaser).

At least the artwork's nice.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
There's a new Madolche cards in Crossover so we hear.

A new XYZ they say.

We must ready our body.
Hmm what's if it's a rank 3 madolche xyz

Mythical Rare

Nope, turns out it's a Rank 5 retool of Puddingcess.

In other news: A buddy of mine asked if he could borrow someone's copy of Number 106: Giant Hand for the YGO Day tourney today. You know, the $600-ish YCS prize card, of which I doubt more than one copy exists in this entire time zone.

I won't deny having a chuckle at his expense.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It could be run at 1, just to push for that massive 300 extra damage.....

******** it.

We just want her because she's cute!

Though we're disappointed in the fact that there's only two Madolche cards that can make her.

Unless they're throwing us a new main deck monster to help with making her outside of her 'drop on top of Tiara and waste a much better effect' effect.

Mythical Rare

Okay, so M-HERO Dark Law isn't quite as much a kick to the meta's nuts as I thought.

PROS: It locks down Shaddoll & BA "go to Graveyard" effects and, if our understanding of the rules are correct, keep Tributed/destroyed Qliphs from going to the Extra Deck for Pendulum Summons.

CONS: If they get their big guns out, it has no means of dealing with them. Construct crushes DL flat, Virgil & Dante overpower it, Fire Lake still kills it, and a Tribute Summoned or Limiter Removal'd Qliph will be too much for it.

Long story short: Went 0-3 for the night.
You are correct in your understanding in regards to qlis
And yeah it's good but sadly not great at the moment

I'm looking to see if I can figure a good chaos masked hero build that might be able to run well

Mythical Rare

So apparently the announced "World of Nightshroud" set that was supposed to be coming out soon has been proven to be fake...that's a bit disappointing. :/

Mythical Rare

Tried out a Ritual Beast deck yesterday on a whim, just in case I don't get much in the way of Necloths or Yosenju when The Secret Forces comes out.

...These things are a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. Kannahawk and Ulti-Kannahawk make an excellent search engine, and are just plain stupid when you add Tempest to the mix.

-Elder Normal Summons Kannahawk.

-Kanna banishes a Beast or Tamer, Elder and Kanna summon Ulti-Kanna, Ulti-Kanna returns the stuff that summoned it to the GY in order to search.

-Tempest banishes them again, Ulti-Kanna goes back to summon then, Kanna banishes a Tamer or Beast (opposite of what it banished the first time).

-Ulti-Kanna comes back out, returns the stuff that summoned it to search again, then goes back to summon the 2 things Kanna banished earlier. Petolphin usually makes a good choice if you can utilize its bounce effect.

-Banish both for Ulti-Apelio or Ulti-Petolphin, depending on whether you want to be on the offensive or defensive.

4 cards thinned out of deck, 2 cards added to hand, 2 monsters on the field with (if you go with Apelio) 5000 ATK between them...not bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff