WIND 0.2122641509434 21.2% [ 90 ]
EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

Fun idea a friend of mine mentioned last night involving a card I'd given up on:

Scenario: Mid- to Late-game vs. opponent who runs Rank 4s
-Activate RUM Admiration of the Thousands
-Use a bunch of Rank 4s in both Graveyards, including 1 copy of Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk.
-Special Summon Number C80: Requiem in Berserk.
-Banish opponent's entire field.
-Give an Xyz Monster you control a 2000 ATK boost.
-HULK SMASH!!
Toshi Shino
Have a question. For locals that have a lot of lightsworn players. Would lightsworn druid be effective against them? Useful in a mirror match?

Arkus isn't all that useful against lightsworn or with. He's a 1200 atk so easily ran over by 90% of the ls cards so you'll have him last a turn at best and most ls decks don't run too much stuff to target their own cards so you're only helping them by leaving it on the field

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Placed 49th out of about 400 players. Almost got an invite. Almost.

Went 6-3 with Constellar Artifacts, basically only lost to Sworn Rulers (sacked by JD), Shaddollsworn (backrow for daaaays r1 and 2, r2 had Rivalry of Warlords flipped on me), and Tellarknights (backrow for centuries). Might go into detail later.

Learned Tycoon

Penn Almasy
Placed 49th out of about 400 players. Almost got an invite. Almost.

Went 6-3 with Constellar Artifacts, basically only lost to Sworn Rulers (sacked by JD), Shaddollsworn (backrow for daaaays r1 and 2, r2 had Rivalry of Warlords flipped on me), and Tellarknights (backrow for centuries). Might go into detail later.

I placed 33 out of 250 at my last regionals with Shaddollfacts. I was one away from an invite sad I went 6-2 and lost to Skill Drain and a mirror match where he got his super polys but I didn't...
Ycs london this weekend not sure if I am going yet if I do I'll grab an interview with Alintheayoh

Mythical Rare

So I just learned that I've been misplaying Saffira for the past few months...

She triggers when monsters go to the Graveyard from EITHER players fieldhand or Graveyard, not just mine.

vs. any deck? LIGHT Hand-traps like Honest and Effect Veiler trigger her.
vs. Bujins? Yamato's search-and-mill effect triggers her, Crane triggers her.
vs. Shaddolls? Dumping a Light via Shaddoll Fusion for Construct triggers her.
vs. Lightsworn? GOOD LORD.

I'll be in my bunk.

(No, seriously. It's 2 AM and high time I got to sleep.)
Willexia Rennar
So I just learned that I've been misplaying Saffira for the past few months...

She triggers when monsters go to the Graveyard from EITHER player's hand/deck, not just mine.

vs. any deck? LIGHT Hand-traps like Honest and Effect Veiler trigger her.
vs. Bujins? Yamato's search-and-mill effect triggers her, Crane triggers her.
vs. Shaddolls? Dumping a Light via Shaddoll Fusion for Construct triggers her.
vs. Lightsworn? GOOD LORD.

I'll be in my bunk.

(No, seriously. It's 2 AM and high time I got to sleep.)

Fix'd. But even then, her effect will only trigger during the End Phase. Unless it could trigger anyway even if she dies before then?

Mythical Rare

Right, thanks for the correction. (Like I said, it was 2 AM.)

But yeah, she does have to stay on the field for it to happen, but given that Hymn of Light can prevent her destruction, that's not too difficult. I still can't believe I never noticed that my opponent's monsters worked just as well as my own for her, though...sweet.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Thanks for the feed back Furry Zeo. Can see that. Plus Lightsworn do not use a lot of cards that target also except for recharge and charge.
Toshi Shino
Thanks for the feed back Furry Zeo. Can see that. Plus Lightsworn do not use a lot of cards that target also except for recharge and charge.

To shut down a more puresworn build a light imprisoning mirror should help as most of the time pure sworn dont run mst and instead trust in lyla
and to shut down the more dragon sworn builds try a vanities emptiness to shut down the heavy amount of special summons they enjoy doing
But both will work against either deck

Biggest Anubutt

Anyone familiar with that ps/xbox game Millennium Duels? I was wondering about it.

Mythical Rare

The Ultimate Athlete roster for NECH has been revealed, and it's some good stuff.

U.A. Midfielder - A Lv 4 U.A., giving them a RotA search target and something that can be summoned turn 1. That alone justifies it, so the fact that the effect is so-so is no big deal.

U.A. Goalkeeper - A Lv 6, 2800-DEF wall that can render one of your Ultimate Athletes invincible to one bout of destruction during your opponents turn, including itself. Mighty Slugger's Irresistable Force now has its Immovable Object.

U.A. Powered Jersey - An Equip Spell that gives an Ultimate Athlete 1000 ATK, 1000 DEF, and gives it 2 power boosts when it runs an opposing monster over: double damage and a second attack if the blow is fatal. This all comes at the cost of it being banished during your Standby Phase, but considering their tag-out power, and the fact that it bounces back to your hand with the equipped monster, this is a moot point.

And now, the sound of U.A. Mighty Slugger, boosted by U.A. Stadium and equipped with U.A. Powered Jersey, striking an Attack Position monster with 0 ATK directly in the face.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Furry Zeo
Toshi Shino

To shut down a more puresworn build a light imprisoning mirror should help as most of the time pure sworn dont run mst and instead trust in lyla
and to shut down the more dragon sworn builds try a vanities emptiness to shut down the heavy amount of special summons they enjoy doing
But both will work against either deck

Can see that. Had to face off against Light mirror in the past also. Difference is that I main MST and have Royals in the side to help prevent that kind of disruption. Vanities emptiness is useless in my main deck sadly with the amount that mills.

Working on improving it, but my build was described as twilight. Feel that while the dragons are strong. Pure aggro is not my play style. Control is more my style.

Ruthless Gaian

12,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Anybody wants to duel in the dueling network website???

Mythical Rare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces