WIND 0.2122641509434 21.2% [ 90 ]
EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

Found a video of a trio of Japanese cosplayers popping open lots of Tribe Force packs. At the 7:50 mark, they reveal the Lv 5 Necloth Ritual Monster to be "The Necloth of Catastor."

No idea what the effect is, but now we have a name.

EDIT: Seems I was late to the party on this one. The Org already has full translations of it and a few other cards.

Lonely Phantom

User Image

Question, how many of you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! YouTube videos? I'm curious! :3
Chaos_Rain
User Image

Question, how many of you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! YouTube videos? I'm curious! :3

I do watch a select few fellow yugitubers videos.

Lonely Phantom

Inamatus Requiem

User Image

You should clearly watch me. Haha!
But yeah, fair enough. It's hit or miss for a lot of people.
Chaos_Rain
Inamatus Requiem

User Image

You should clearly watch me. Haha!
But yeah, fair enough. It's hit or miss for a lot of people.

I will check you out as a felloiw duelist I doubt I will like and subscribe depending on the content.

Lonely Phantom

Inamatus Requiem
I will check you out as a felloiw duelist I doubt I will like and subscribe depending on the content.

User Image

Who do you normally follow? c:
Chaos_Rain
Inamatus Requiem

User Image

Mkohl40, Youryugiohchannel, Xteven, and dubkdad.

Mythical Rare

Willexia Rennar
Seems I was late to the party on this one. The Org already has full translations of it and a few other cards.

Org article updated to include what may be the final Necloth Ritual Monster...it's Lv 10, it wields its Ally of Justice predecessor as shoulder-mounted plasma cannons, it provides cover fire Honest-style, and it atomizes stuff on the field.

THE NECLOTH OF DECISIVE ARMOR
WATER /Lv 10/ 3300 ATK/2300 DEF
Dragon/Ritual/Effect

You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Necloth” Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned by using non-Level 10 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only use each effect of “The Necloth of Decisive Armor” once per turn.
@During either player’s turn: You can discard this card, then target 1 “Necloth” monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the end of the turn.
@You can target 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, banish it.

I'll be in my bunk.

Long-time Pumpkin

Chaos_Rain

Yugioh4realmen!~ redface redface heart
Been a long time since you've posted in this thread though Chaos!~ 4laugh 4laugh heart

Mythical Rare

The base form of Necloth Catastor and Necloth Decisive Armor's finally revealed:

http://www.ygorganization.com/tribeforceleaks/

THE NECLOTH WARRIOR EXA
WATER/Lv 5/2000 ATK/1000 DEF
Dragon/Effect

You can only use 1 “The Necloth Warrior Exa” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
@If this card is Tributed for a card effect: You can add 1 Dragon-Type “Necloth” Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.
@If this card is banished: You can target 1 of your banished “Necloth” monsters, except for this card; Special Summon it.

Now they just need to reveal Emilia's new form, the way she looks without becoming Necloth Brionac.
So I was lay in bed after a long day at work watching some T.V. Reading about the geargia structure release event my locals fanboy 3 (if you class 1 Hour and half drive locals) is having and if it's worth the travel and the price on the door for such a small tournament.

Popular Sex Symbol

Furry Zeo
duel me blaugh

Mythical Rare

Been using a Ghostrick Lockdown deck the past couple of days, with the general idea being to lock my opponent's monsters face-down with cards like GT Nekomusume and GT Night.

Started out as a full-blown, 60-card monstrosity also using such shenanigans as Xing Zeng Hu and Anti-Spell Fragrance to try and achieve a total lockdown...that backfired more often than it helped, to put it mildly.

Trying to winnow it down a bit...with all the search power I'm thinking a 45-card build is feasible enough to work with. As is, here's what I've come up with so far:

Ghostrick Jiangshi x3
Ghostrick Stein x3
Ghostrick Witch x2
Ghostrick Yuki-Onna x2
Ghostrick Nekomusume
Ghostrick Specter x3
Ghostrick Jackfrost x2
Ghostrick Lantern x3
Ghostrick Mary x3

Ghostrick Mansion
Ghostrick Parade
Ghostrick Museum x2
Terraforming
Pot of Duality x3
Soul Charge

Ghostrick Night x3
Ghostrick Scare x3
Ghostrick Vanish x3
Ghostrick-Go-Round x2
Wiretap x2
Solemn Warning

Ghostrick Dullahan x2
Slacker Magician
Number 13: Embodiment of Crime
Number 31: Embodiment of Punishment
Number 39: Utopia Roots
Ghostrick Socuteboss x2
Gachi Gachi Gotetsu
Ghostrick Alucard x2
Leviair the Sea Dragon x2
Number 49: Fortune Tune x2

Ruthless Combatant

I have my own Ghostrick deck in the making, but it's all about the Stalls. I'm throwing in cards like The Dark Door, 3 Battle Faders, 2 Gravity Binds, a Spirit Barrier [combining that with Ghostrick Mansion is fun] and a couple of Yuki-Onnas just in case. I'd bring out the decklist but I doubt anyone would want to see it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff