WIND 0.2122641509434 21.2% [ 90 ]
EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

I wish I'd caught a picture of my face a few minutes ago when it dawned on me that the "use Honest while Saffira's out, get Honest back" shenanigans work with Effect Veiler as well.

I imagine it was similar to the Sudden Clarity Clarence meme.
Yea, that's one of the big things I liked when building it is having spammable Honests and Veilers. One thing I found out the hard way at locals, is Creature Swap is a thing and there's not much I can really do about it when the only thing I have on my side of the field is Saffira.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It's good to see Mydia back around the thread again.

On card related notes, we really should be building new decks or something, but we just haven't been inspired by anything in a while now.

We hate deck building slumps.

Mythical Rare

Hm. Apparently, in the process of doing some tinkering with my build last night, I've lost track of the 2 Shaddoll Cores I was running.

This would suck significantly more if I didn't have the other 2 I own sitting on my desk, but it sucks nonetheless.

It is, however, not enough to dampen my spirits over an occurrence over on NAC. I posted a copy of my Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum guide over there, and apparently a few of them like it enough that they suggested I write articles for ARG and The Organization.

I'd say this thought doesn't excite me and that I can handle it, but...*faints with a big dopey grin on his face*

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

I'm just going to leave this here for any of you guys who are old fans of the original DBZ/GT card game, and/or anyone who is interested in trying the new game relaunching in a few weeks. 3nodding

I have an idea for a pendulum spellcaster deck but not sure how to build it any suggestions on good spellcaster support cards ?
User Image

After some messing around I found the deck I am next building in real life, if anyone has any steelswarms let me know, screen shot is just so cute.

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

Speaking of hilarious DN screenshots, here is my latest one with fortunetune.dek:

(Mind you, he went first and opened up Hanzo + Warning and STILL lost.)

User Image

Duel Log
ThatGuyJosh1497: eff
Dicks On Fire: What a god opening.
ThatGuyJosh1497: k
Dicks On Fire has lost 300 life points
ThatGuyJosh1497 has lost 2000 life points
Dicks On Fire placed a counter on "Wave-Motion Cannon" in ST-3 (now 1)
Dicks On Fire: Chain.
Dicks On Fire placed a counter on "Wave-Motion Cannon" in ST-3 (now 2)
Dicks On Fire: Using soooo many cards to accomplish so little.
Dicks On Fire: Effect.
ThatGuyJosh1497: go
ThatGuyJosh1497 has lost 400 life points
Dicks On Fire: Start of the BP.
Dicks On Fire has gained 500 life points
Dicks On Fire: 200 each.
ThatGuyJosh1497 has lost 200 life points
Dicks On Fire has lost 200 life points
Dicks On Fire placed a counter on "Dark Snake Syndrome" in ST-4 (now 1)
Dicks On Fire has lost 1000 life points
Dicks On Fire has lost 400 life points
Dicks On Fire placed a counter on "Dark Snake Syndrome" in ST-4 (now 2)
Dicks On Fire: This is for you.
Dicks On Fire has lost 1000 life points
Dicks On Fire: -1000.
ThatGuyJosh1497 has lost 1000 life points
Dicks On Fire: ...
Dicks On Fire: Okay.
Dicks On Fire: Most counterproductive play ever? lololol
ThatGuyJosh1497: You talk too much
ThatGuyJosh1497: Play
Dicks On Fire: Why not bounce a trap, Special, and tribute both for Avian.
Dicks On Fire: You play too shittily, sorry.
Dicks On Fire: -800
Dicks On Fire has lost 800 life points
Dicks On Fire placed a counter on "Dark Snake Syndrome" in ST-4 (now 3)
ThatGuyJosh1497: Lol. I'll remember that next time I play a 100 rated. Peace scrub
ThatGuyJosh1497 has left the duel

Me PM'ing Him Afterward
Dicks On Fire: LOOOOL
Dicks On Fire: Mad?
Dicks On Fire: You got dickstomped by a freaking Fortune Tune deck, cry more.
ThatGuyJosh1497: Mad at a scrub in non rated with a deck I put together in 3 mins to test? I'm really mad.
ThatGuyJosh1497: Seriously, take a breath
Dicks On Fire: You certainly seem it. ;v
Dicks On Fire: >calls me the scrub
Dicks On Fire: >bounces Golem for Zephyros
Dicks On Fire: >has Apex in hand
Dicks On Fire: >"scrub"
ThatGuyJosh1497: Lol. Smh
Dicks On Fire: You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you, sport?
Dicks On Fire: That was seriously one of THE WORST and most counterproductive plays I've seen in a while.
Dicks On Fire: You gave me my Golem back. You took 400 vs a burn deck. And you prevented yourself from having more than 1 monster on board when you were already in a bad position.
Dicks On Fire: But you're SO good at this game. ;D
ThatGuyJosh1497: Bye
Dicks On Fire: You know it's true, but you can't admit it.
Dicks On Fire: Aww, what's wrong? Baby don't want to play no more?
Dicks On Fire: You're cranky, must be time for your nap.

Distinct Genius

Inamatus Requiem
User Image

After some messing around I found the deck I am next building in real life, if anyone has any steelswarms let me know, screen shot is just so cute.
If I may ask, why the sudden interest in Steelswarms? And what does your build look like?
Soundwave 2
Inamatus Requiem
User Image

If I may ask, why the sudden interest in Steelswarms? And what does your build look like?

The first question is answered by it being one of the few archtypes that can beat killer down without wasting masses of resources, not to mention people don't seem to realise the potential profit they have.

I will post my decklist at a later date basically when at my computer.

Distinct Genius

Inamatus Requiem
Soundwave 2
Inamatus Requiem

The first question is answered by it being one of the few archtypes that can beat killer down without wasting masses of resources, not to mention people don't seem to realise the potential profit they have.

I will post my decklist at a later date basically when at my computer.
I've been considering Sting since someone in my thread suggested it, but how has it been working for you?

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Wow, and to think the bugs were dead. eek

Sting looks pretty neato, but why the lswarm hybridization? Why not full Evilswarm if you really wanted the edge against Yang Zing/Shadolls/whatever?

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

Penn Almasy

Sting looks pretty neato, but why the lswarm hybridization? Why not full Evilswarm if you really wanted the edge against Yang Zing/Shadolls/whatever?

It's not hybridization, really. Steelswarm and Evilswarm are both effectively the same archetype; they're both members of the "lswarm" family, much like X-Sabers/XX-Sabers, Flamvell/Neo Flamvell, etc..

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
x Mydia x
Penn Almasy

It's not hybridization, really. Steelswarm and Evilswarm are both effectively the same archetype; they're both members of the "lswarm" family, much like X-Sabers/XX-Sabers, Flamvell/Neo Flamvell, etc..

Here's the thing.

XX-Sabers support the X-Sabers, they were DESIGNED with this in mind. Neo Flamvell most likely does the same thing to its predecessor (not too sure, I don't play decks like Flamvell).

But Steelswarm and Evilswarm are night and day; yes, they CAN be smooshed together as "one archetype," and they share some amazing support (the corrupted Ice Barrier Dragons, Pandemic, Infestation, Kerykeion), but the virus is ultimately superior to the bugs.

Outside of Girastag, who's neat.

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

Oh clearly, but that wasn't the point of my post. I thought you were saying that Steelswarm and Evilswarm were different archetypes; when I read "hybridization" I think, you know, Hand/Artifact/Traptrix and whatnot. My mistake.

Honestly Steelswarm and Evilswarm as a whole are both pretty bad, granted Evilswarm is obviously the better of the two, but the deck doesn't win because it's inherently "good". It wins because Ophion makes other decks even worse than they are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff