WIND 0.2122641509434 21.2% [ 90 ]
EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

...Okay, good point. I'm liking the Northwemko build far too much anyway.

Probably gonna like it even better now that the Xyz Monsters I ordered arrived today. Not quite up to Tour Guides and Leviairs yet, but it's a hell of a lot better than what I had before.

Bashful Gaian

What do you guys think of rock stun's potential?

Mythical Rare

With all the support it got in the latest set, there have been a number of viable builds.

Mythical Rare

Vision Gishkis arrived today...and now I'm at a bit of a crossroads.

I'd like to give them a shot tomorrow at locals, but after how well Last Rites performed last week, I also want to stick with that.

...I also still kinda want to dope-slap the new girl who works there for not having a clue what Ritual Monsters are or how they work, but that's another issue entirely.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
Vision Gishkis arrived today...and now I'm at a bit of a crossroads.

I'd like to give them a shot tomorrow at locals, but after how well Last Rites performed last week, I also want to stick with that.

...I also still kinda want to dope-slap the new girl who works there for not having a clue what Ritual Monsters are or how they work, but that's another issue entirely.

1: Run Last RItes.. just cause..
2: In between rounds/before/after mess with Gishkis to see how it all goes
3: Dope slap the new girl
4: Answer my question in the cardfight thread...
5: Dope slap her again

Mythical Rare

1) Yeah, I'll probably do that.
2) Wouldn't be feasible. Beforehand I'd be in class or traffic, afterwards everyone clears out rather quickly, and between rounds I just plain wouldn't want to bother with swapping that many cards out between a deck. Maybe I'll run them next week to see how it goes.
3) ...Nah, she catches enough crap as it is. I can let this one slide I guess.
4) Done.
5) See 3.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
1) Yeah, I'll probably do that.
2) Wouldn't be feasible. Beforehand I'd be in class or traffic, afterwards everyone clears out rather quickly, and between rounds I just plain wouldn't want to bother with swapping that many cards out between a deck. Maybe I'll run them next week to see how it goes.
3) ...Nah, she catches enough crap as it is. I can let this one slide I guess.
4) Done.
5) See 3.

Well.. hold the slap in reserve for something truly idiotic.

Ah so it shares a lot with Last Rites?
Ah thought it was a whole seperate deck.

Mythical Rare

Since I left about 95% of my collection back in Nome after moving down here, I've only got the resources on hand now, particularly in regard to deck staples, for a single deck...to put Last Rites together I had to remove about 45% of Lemon Lot.

Right now the Gishki "build" is just all of my Gishki cards (sans Merrowgeist) and 3 Salvages sitting in a container; 26/40 cards of a deck.

What I'd have to remove from LR given my latest decklist draft:
-Reborn
-3x MST
-Heavy
-Dark Hole
-Torrential
-2x Mirror
-2x Warning
-Judgment
-2x either BTH (from spares) or Road (from LR's Side Deck.)

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Then for now do as you said. Was unaware you were running light on things. And good luck with it when you do get it running.

Mythical Rare

All I'm really lacking to get LR right to where I want it is stuff from the upcoming tins, and what I've got right now doesn't seem to be functioning too badly; had a perfect run aside from a BS ruling screwing me over.

When I go home for Christmas though, yeah, I'm gonna have to bring some more supplies down.

EDIT: For kicks, I tried out the Gishki build a few times earlier.

They're nuts.

Think I'm gonna go with it.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, I need to update the counter count in my sig...got #42 earlier tonight. Disturbingly enough, though, it happened at the local Subway. Nice girl, and very polite ("Have a nice night, ma'am!" and all that), but...BLIND. AS. A. ********. BAT.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The more I think about my Shonen Jump Alpha subscription the more I want to have 10 more accounts just so the day the promos arrive I can fill out binder pages of them.

Mythical Rare

Gave the Gishki a run tonight. 3 things to say about them.

1) Went 1-3, only avoiding a 0-4 due to getting a bye round 2.
2) Painfully slower than I like playing.
3) Too weak to deal with the stuff people run around here. (Rainbow Neos? Are you shitting me?!)

So yeah, the Gishki are fired, and normal Orichalcos-fueled Northwemko shenanigans will resume next week.

On an amusing sidenote, though, one guy there had just come back from a vacation and was running Meklords, specifically for one reason...that reason being to see how they worked against Lemon Lot. I almost felt bad telling him it was retired.

Almost. XD

Mythical Rare

Something the new Structure Deck's got me wondering...

Is A Legendary Ocean really that desirable these days? Dropping your Lv 4s to Lv 3 means you're locking out your Rank 4 Xyz Summons; that seems like a bad idea to me. :/

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
So spam LV5s that turn into LV4s.

Giga Gagagigo that s**t up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash