Least favorite attribute?

WIND 0.2122641509434 21.2% [ 90 ]
EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

I believe the changes I posted to your last rites build previously would make it more consistent, but all well.

Only posting to notify people here that konami seems to be having an art survey for the tcg exclusives on the main website. Maybe if enough people vote for cards like prophecy destroyer or that noble knight then we might see some cool looking cards.

Profitable Prophet

Halofansentiel
Luckies -.-" a friend and I have been checkin all walmarts and targets nearby with NO luck.

Are you looking for single packs of LCYW? If so, I think I should have clarified what I said; The reason my Local Card Shop had them was because they unbox around 1/3 of all of the Legendary Collection 3's they get in order to sell the single promos and cards in the packs. I don't think stores normally carry the megapacks on their own.

Raider

Langarith
Halofansentiel
Luckies -.-" a friend and I have been checkin all walmarts and targets nearby with NO luck.

Are you looking for single packs of LCYW? If so, I think I should have clarified what I said; The reason my Local Card Shop had them was because they unbox around 1/3 of all of the Legendary Collection 3's they get in order to sell the single promos and cards in the packs. I don't think stores normally carry the megapacks on their own.

Aaaah, I see, so that's why I had to take a 3 hour road trip to find one of the boxes. Makes much more sense now, thanks!

Profitable Prophet

Halofansentiel
Langarith
Halofansentiel

Aaaah, I see, so that's why I had to take a 3 hour road trip to find one of the boxes. Makes much more sense now, thanks!

However annoying it is to arrange a trip to the local card store with friends, I'm thankful that I live within an hour of a place with a Duel Terminal.

Mythical Rare

I'm probably gonna kick myself for this later, but after checking my finances, I figured I could afford a small splurge, so I dropped about $50 on some Gishki supplies.

3x Salvage (had I thought about it I'd probably just wait until next month and gotten a few copies of the next SD)
3x Abyss
3x Ariel
3x Shadow
3x Vision
3x Beast
3x Mind Augus
3x Tetrogre
1x Gustkrake

Don't think there's anything I overlooked, aside maybe from some Xyz Monsters to get my Extra Deck up-to-date...

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
******** YOU KONAMI NOW I HAVE TO SELL MORE THINGS TO GET YOUR AWESOME TINS

WHYCANTIQUITYOU

Mythical Rare

*looks at what's in the upcoming tins*

Yeah, I see your point, Jason. Promo Leviairs, Maxx-C-Pads, and Tour Guides? Those things are gonna disappear faster than tolerance for overused memes.

EDIT: Got an idea in my head earlier for a fun decktype to goof around with...Counter Fairies + Seal of Orichalcos rather than Sanctuary in the Sky.

2100-ATK Artemis = Harder to deal with, back on competitive power levels with the meta.
2 Artemis/Meltiel & no other monsters = Marauder Lock.
Artemis + Harvest = 2300-ATK monster preventing your opponent from attacking Artemis.
Majestic Mechs = 0-trib 2900 ATK / 1-trib piercing 3400 ATK glass cannons. I believe the word there is "ouch."

Profitable Prophet

I've gotten all of the Vylon extra deck cards, now it's time to figure out this Sigma OTK. I know it involves Twin Swords of Flashing Light...

Mythical Rare

Likely involves Honest and Mage Power as well.

-Vylon strikes alone, arms itself with Twin Swords, gets boosted heavily by Honest.
-Vylon strikes again due to Twin Swords, arms itself with Mage Power for an additional 2500 ATK (assuming 3 other S/T on your field as well).

After the first hit, opponent would be down by 1300 (1800 - 500 for Twin Swords + opposing monster's ATK from Honest boost - opposing monster's ATK = 1800 - 500 + X - X = 1300) to 6700..thus, other stuff would have to be involved unless you Honest'd into a monster with at least 4200 ATK.
Langarith
I've gotten all of the Vylon extra deck cards, now it's time to figure out this Sigma OTK. I know it involves Twin Swords of Flashing Light...

I'm honestly curious of why you'd play this version of the deck.

@Will

You'd most likely synch using cube to grab yourself mage power or twin swords initially.

Mythical Rare

Likely you'd go after Mage Power first; Vylon's first attack could arm it with the Swords right out of the deck and sidestep the activation cost, then the 2nd attack could search out a 2nd Mage Power.

First attack: (1800 + 2000 - 500) 3300, 2nd attack (1800 + 2000 + 2500 - 500) 5800...Honest to get through a lone opposing monster without losing damage potential...yeah, that would work as an OTK.

UPDATE: Forgot about this packet I got in the mail today, from Collector's Cache. Opening it up, I find:
-Evil HERO Dark Gaia
-Dark Fusion
-Dark Calling
-Mirror Force (SDDL common)
-Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
-T.G. Hyper Librarian

This is nice and all, but...I honestly don't remember ordering these. O.o?? Only things I'm expecting in the mail are all Gishki-related (cards and new mat).

Dangerous Trader

6,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Langarith
You don't want it; it's awful.

The Element Swarm build is a faster OTK, and using Alpha to control the field is more practical in the long-game.

Here, read this; http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=2860

Liberal Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Psh LC3 is like a ******** gold mine lol I sold Ultra Monster Reborns for 8 a pop, and pulled 3 of them. I really need to purchase a few more before the damn price goes up. I'm glad they made cheaper versions of BLS and Dark Magician of Chaos
Saiyan Knight Mk-II
Langarith

The Element Swarm build is a faster OTK, and using Alpha to control the field is more practical in the long-game.

Why exactly the Alpha build?

Like I'm actually confused at the benefits of running it over the Omega OTK deck.

Dangerous Trader

6,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
I Juxtaposed
Saiyan Knight Mk-II
Langarith

Why exactly the Alpha build?

Like I'm actually confused at the benefits of running it over the Omega OTK deck.
Because the Omega OTK is that; an OTK. Alpha build is more about holding the field comfortably and pacing the duel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff