DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
It's fairly accurate, and the presumption makes perfect sense.

It's pretty rare that I find a ruling error in the game.

Mythical Rare

True, and that is kinda how I figured it would work anyway...guess I can go with that.

Anyway, on another issue: Where do you guys usually go to get custom playmats made these days? is eROLJ stil the place of choice, or has a better site come up since then?
I use http://www.inkedplaymats.com/

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/391707_2344984520800_749216675_n.jpg

I think they did a good job.

Mythical Rare

Thanks, but if that's all the other options I have, think I'll stick with what I know.

Anyway, while that's on the sideline, I thought maybe I could get some input on the latest version of Last Rites I used this week...maybe give it a better showing next week (assuming I remember to eat something before things start and I don't have to bail again.)

LAST RITES v14.2b

-MONSTERS-
-20-

Divine Grace - Northwemko x3

Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3
Djinn Releaser of Rituals x3
Djinn Presider of Rituals x3
Armageddon Knight x3
Dark Armed Dragon
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Tragoedia
Sangan
Neo-Spacian Gran Mole

-SPELLS-
-12-
Monster Reborn
Ritual of Grace x3
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm
Prepration of Rites x2
Allure of Darkness

-TRAPS-
-8-
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgment

Mythical Rare

Went to check out Bosco's in-town location today on a whim, since I was in the area. Figured it was gonna be a total mess given the photos I'd seen on their website.

Walked in, nerdgasmed for a moment, regained my composure, looked around, found a Yugi's World box, and spent $30 more than I intended to today.

Shiny pulls from the packs:

-MONSTERS-
-11-

Cosmo Queen
Mechanicalchaser

Toon Goblin Attack Force
Toon Dark Magician Girl
Toon Cannon Soldier
Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
Buster Blader
Morphing Jar
Flying Kamakiri #1
Mother Grizzly
Giant Rat

-SPELLS-
-8-
Heavy Storm
Mirage of Nightmare
Salvage
Sage's Stone
Mind Control
Reinforcement of the Army
Centrifugal Field
Fissure

-TRAPS-
-1-
Lightforce Sword

Was kinda hoping to pull a BLS Envoy, but no such luck. Oh well.

Raider

scream scream scream STILL NO PACKS HERE!! A friend of mine and I have been endlessly for some Yugi's World packs, no luck ANYWHERE in the next 3 cities nearby!

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
They had them at my locals and at walmart

But I didn't buy any

Familiar Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Same here on the wal-mart front, but got a redu se instead due to needing both promos

Raider

Luckies -.-" a friend and I have been checkin all walmarts and targets nearby with NO luck.

Mythical Rare

I haven't seen anything card-related at any of the local Wal-Mart recently...the place they always were has been taken over by stuff from infomercials, and nothing's showing up anywhere else.

Between that and the fact that the online store only lists the manga, I think it's safe to say they don't care YugiMagiMonz anymore. :/

Tipsy Loiterer

Maybe because too many people just stole it constantly.

Mythical Rare

Eh, their loss. That was about the only thing I'd go there for anymore, and now I've got 2 prime locations to go to.

Also, had a thought in regards to my current Last Rites build...thinking of swapping the Warnings out with Compulsory Evac Devices. Bouncing Xyz's seems a bit more effective than paying 2000 on them, plus in a pinch I can rebound and reuse a Manju or Armageddon Knight.

...Also need to work out something as far as making room for a Terraforming or two, now that I've got a copy of the Seal.
Jazin Kay
~☻~

In other times, the release of 3 interesting cards in the Japanese Curse of Darkness deck has me thinking. The cards are:

Axe Dragonite.
Shield Crush.
Crush Card.

Gossip of the US release of this deck and it's cards is hot, but how would they change the TCG? Would the release of Axe Dragonite cause a sudden rise in dragon decks? Would Shield Crush become as splashable as Smashing Ground? Would the release of Crush Card cause an uproar over SJC prize cards being rereleased as easily obtainable reprints?

~☻~

I'm more than impressed by the knowledge you have on this game.In fact I might even go so far as to say that you could be an exelent Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Analyst.Keep up the good work and nice thread mrgreen
I agree with you on how Axe Dragonite can cause a more vast aparition in Dragon-Type Decks but you have to agree that Dragon-Type monsters were well received by most players in this game.

Mythical Rare

You might want to start with the more recent posts, Octavian...you just replied to something someone said over five years ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff