EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

pulse dragon
LOL LYK STFU MANGS
luck sack bubble beats o-o. can't even begin to describe how often I luck sack/top decked
That's how the deck rolls, yo

top decking miracle fusion is the best
i top deck hero returning alive to spam that bubbleman effect (the draw 2)

Mythical Rare

Granted, in order to build it I'd have to buy pretty much everything (23 cards in total going from the latest build), since I really don't have anything worthwhile for trade down here...such is the result of leaving 95% of my collection at home.

Currently missing:
-3 Genex Ally Birdmen
-2 Unknown Synchrons
-2 Dark Bugs
-3 Ryko
-2 XXS Emmersblades
-2 XXS Garsems
-3 Zumwalds
-Hyper Librarian
-3 Fitzgeralds
-2 Arachnes
-2 Zemans
-Shooting Quasar

Mythical Rare

After tearing Lemon Lot apart, I decided to give Last Rites, the only other deck I brought with, another look...my attention turned to Northwemko just for kicks, and then inspiration struck for everyone's favorite field spell of late:

Divine Grace - Northwemko x3
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3
Djinn Presider of Rituals x3
Djinn Releaser of Rituals x3
Armageddon Knight x3
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Tragodeia
Sangan
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Monster Reborn
Ritual of Grace x2
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm
The Seal of Orichalcos x2
Terraforming
Preparation of Rites x2
Allure of Darkness

Torrential Tribute x2
Mirror Force x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2

3200-ATK Special Summon-locker that can't be destroyed by effects until you destroy a hard-to-destroy Field Spell...seemed interesting, at any rate.

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

Sky Scourge Norleras. That is all. heart

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

6,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Halofansentiel
eek Wow, I'm honestly surprised at how interested yall are in that deck. I really only made it outta boredom in like 7 minutes with just some cards that were nearby atm, but for light monsters, I run Fabled Raven, Honest, and one Lyla, one Ryko (if I knew where the rest of mine were I'd use them), and a Jain for my Lightsworns. Surprisingly, I was bored so I threw in RDMD and Galaxy Eyes for the sheer hell of it, and they work very well with my triple copy of Eclipse Wyvern and DDR. As I said before, the deck is fairly consistent, but not always, and isn't the best deck out there, especially for Chaos Decks (I don't have an Envoy yet, so I can't add that), as I only run one Lightpulsar, one Darkflare, and a Chaos Sorcerer, which almost ALWAYS get milled for some reason. Oh yeah, I run a Herald of Creation too, as it works for pulling RDMD back if it miraculously gets milled or killed before I can pull a Lightpulsar out. If running the right combination of Dark Worlds, they run incredibly well in Chaos Decks, best for me with my Chaos Fabled deck I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Any other questions?

I was just really curious to find if you made a build that worked well. Sounds pretty interesting though.
why 2 seals when you can only use it once per duel o-o

Mythical Rare

LOL LYK STFU MANGS

Better odds of drawing one. I suppose I should have actually gone 1 Seal and 2 Terraformings. Oops, oh well.
Willexia Rennar
LOL LYK STFU MANGS

Better odds of drawing one. I suppose I should have actually gone 1 Seal and 2 Terraformings. Oops, oh well.
I suppose if they dark bribe or something a seal, i guess you can activate another o-o

Mythical Rare

Going by the rulings on Unknown Synchron regarding its once/Duel limitation, I'd have to disagree.

Quote:
If the Special Summon of this card by its effect is negated, you cannot use the effect of an Unknown Synchron again during the same Duel.

Extrapolating from that, I would assume that if the Seal's activation is negated, you're SOL.

In any case, I spent some time thinking about that build earlier today (mostly to take my mind off how rattled my nerves were after my first go in a flight simulator...not quite as fun as I thought it'd be), and I'm considering swapping it out for Magical Citadel of Endymion instead. Doesn't have the power boost, but it's a hell of a lot harder to destroy once it's got a few Spell Counters on it.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
DT07 is out.

Someone find me Constellar stuff pls.

Mythical Rare

After realizing I'd forgotten to bring any of my playmats down with me, I decided to give my Gishki mat design another look. I recalled what you guys were saying about the bottom of it being kinda empty, so I decided to take care of that. Also tweaked the mirrors marking the Zones to differentiate them a bit.

The results at 1:3 scale.
Jazin Kay
DT07 is out.

Someone find me Constellar stuff pls.

My buddy has hydaes

AND HE'S SENDING ME EMERAL AND ZERCONIA
It's out?

AHHHHHH SHEEEEET

I'mma call my local DT store in the morning and see if they have it yet, I want me some verz and emerl and s**t.
Willexia Rennar
After tearing Lemon Lot apart, I decided to give Last Rites, the only other deck I brought with, another look...my attention turned to Northwemko just for kicks, and then inspiration struck for everyone's favorite field spell of late:

Divine Grace - Northwemko x3
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3
Djinn Presider of Rituals x3
Djinn Releaser of Rituals x3
Armageddon Knight x3
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Tragodeia
Sangan
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Monster Reborn
Ritual of Grace x2
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Heavy Storm
The Seal of Orichalcos x2
Terraforming
Preparation of Rites x2
Allure of Darkness

Torrential Tribute x2
Mirror Force x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2

3200-ATK Special Summon-locker that can't be destroyed by effects until you destroy a hard-to-destroy Field Spell...seemed interesting, at any rate.

Take out the presiders, add in two TGU and an honest. The one grandmole seems a bit odd along with the single trag. Double trag instead of grandmole/trag for when your little monsters get run over?

Double terraforming over two seals has also been mentioned....A third preparation, possibly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff