EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

Fresh batch of Lemon Lot components arrived in the mail earlier. WOOO. :]

Still waiting on Hyper Librarian's SE release so I can get one cheaper. BOOO. :[

Side note, kudos to anyone who recognizes the avi cosplay.

Loyal Elder

Willexia Rennar
Be just as easy to activate the Seal while Stardust is on the field, have Stardust negate the "destroy all Special Summoned monsters" effect, have the Seal prevent its own destruction, and bring Stardust back end of turn (since it did negate the effect).

Problem, field spell effects are applied at resolution like continuous spells/traps. Stardust Dragon negates activation specifically so Stardust Dragon couldn't even try to negate Seal.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I am puzzled about something. That new Seal of O-thingy. Am puzzled about it. It says lowest attack when two or more monsters are on the field right? It seems like people got the idea of a lock being able to be done with having two monsters on the field with the same attack. If true. Wouldn't it say monster,(s) Like bottomless trap hole?

Edit: Ah that is cleared up. Do feel foolish now. But annoyed about how poorly it was explained to me.
Willexia Rennar
Be just as easy to activate the Seal while Stardust is on the field, have Stardust negate the "destroy all Special Summoned monsters" effect, have the Seal prevent its own destruction, and bring Stardust back end of turn (since it did negate the effect).

Eflow Nivek

Problem, field spell effects are applied at resolution like continuous spells/traps. Stardust Dragon negates activation specifically so Stardust Dragon couldn't even try to negate Seal.

dabestgamer

Just remember that Stardust (when applicable), other negators, MST (chained to activation) and the like will get rid of it, if I am not mistaken.

Unless I'm mistaken... the Seal has to resolve on the field in order to protect itself... and if the Seal would destroy a monster... Stardust can be used to negate the Seal's activation and then destroy it.

Toshi Shino
I am puzzled about something. That new Seal of O-thingy. Am puzzled about it. It says lowest attack when two or more monsters are on the field right? It seems like people got the idea of a lock being able to be done with having two monsters on the field with the same attack. If true. Wouldn't it say monster,(s) Like bottomless trap hole?

Edit: Ah that is cleared up. Do feel foolish now. But annoyed about how poorly it was explained to me.

Pixie Ring. That is all.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Makes me think of a couple things like that. That need to stay on field for to resolve to work or save themselves.

They should have said to read the card more closely Lol!

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
The less people read the cards, the better chance other players have of trading them away.

This is for the best.

Loyal Elder

If MST is chained to the Activation of Seal, it's ability to protect it self would not be applied since it has to resolve. Nor should it destroy special summoned monsters.

Through a second reading I do believe that Stardust would be able to counter it. What I screwed up on is if it were removed from the field (MST, Dust Tornado) it's effect to destroy monsters wouldn't be applied.
Well it's been a while since I've last posted on here. (shoot it's been a while since I've been online) but here's a deck idea I had this morning. any suggestions/opinions would be loved. (if suggesting a change please give reason as to why)

http://i.imgur.com/I8cDb.png

2x twin headed king rex
2x giant soldier of stone
2x sabersaurus

2x dimmensional alch
1x exper girl
1x krebons
2x psy commander
1x psy jumper
1x reinforce human psychich borg
1x gorz
2x rescue rabbit
2x serene psychic witch
1x silent psychic wizard

2x chaos zone
1x dark hole
3x emergency teleport
1x heavy storm
1x monster reborn
1x mystical space typhoon
2x miricle synchro fusion

2x bottomless
2x d prison
1x mirror force
1x return from different dimmension
1x judgment
2x warning

1x magical android
1x though ruler archfiend
1x catastor
1x black rose
1x barkion
1x naturia beast
1x stardust
1x gottoms

2x ultimate axon kicker

1x leviar
1x leviathan
1x dollka
2x laggia

(someone asked why run soldier, i use him to synch for 8 via rabbit, or go into rank 3 xyz, or go into gottoms)

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Have a burning question here about Shadow-imprsioning Mirror with Darkworlds. How many ways can Dark world run around Mirror's effect.

Also reminds me of a card shark that pretended to be a noob trying to say that beckening light with Honest would not work when it comes to being attacked by a monster. How? Decoration of attack than it works it's way towards Damage calculation. Maybe he was butt hurt way too many times with Shadow-imprsiniong mirror being side decked against him.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Toshi Shino
Have a burning question here about Shadow-imprsioning Mirror with Darkworlds. How many ways can Dark world run around Mirror's effect.

Also reminds me of a card shark that pretended to be a noob trying to say that beckening light with Honest would not work when it comes to being attacked by a monster. How? Decoration of attack than it works it's way towards Damage calculation. Maybe he was butt hurt way too many times with Shadow-imprsiniong mirror being side decked against him.
They can't?

The effect of Dark World monsters activate in the grave don't they?

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ya, they do. Think one of those guys tried to say that Grapha can still be special summoned, but sounds like bs.

Edit. I mean that can not use their effects since they are graveyard effects

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You can still pay the cost, but the effect will be negated

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Can understand that. Like skill drain. Cost can be used still, but their effects will be negated.
I thought grapha special summoning from the grave is a summoning condition, not an effect.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1047167
Toshi Shino
Ya, they do. Think one of those guys tried to say that Grapha can still be special summoned, but sounds like bs.

Edit. I mean that can not use their effects since they are graveyard effects

pulse dragon
You can still pay the cost, but the effect will be negated

The Special Summon of Grapha is a Summon condition/procedure. It is not an effect and, therefore, cannot be stopped by Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff