LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
That is nice Wil

Save. maybe you could put a few things in the lower portion. It seems kinda Empty there.
Even if it's only some lettering of some sort. Like Gishki or something

Mythical Rare

*shrugs* I might put an overlay of the mirror in the lower-right and some info down in the lower-left. We'll see.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
*shrugs* I might put an overlay of the mirror in the lower-right and some info down in the lower-left. We'll see.

Just feels as it's empty space there.. and detracts a bit. Just something even it it's just the YGO logos.. or what.

Mythical Rare

My main problem with the idea is that, to my eye, the bottom of the background mirror takes up too much space to really leave any room to put anything else.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sneak day 2 was meh. I traded a Trishula for an Atum, which was nice. A little kid loved Number cards and kept going off about how he wanted Lucky Straight. He ended up pulling it. Nice.

Only 7 of us and one guy wanted Hieratics and had better stuff. Which means I got next to nothing. Didn't win any mats, pulled s**t, but I got ONE ORCS pack and a soda before I left and pulled a 7th Tour Bus. Hm.

Meh day overall. Dunno why, maybe I'm just tired.

EDIT: and a German Gorz. Myds wants it. :U

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I feel like I keep forgetting something and someone is gonna tell me they've been wating on me for something and I'm gonna feel like a doofus for it.
Jazin Kay
I feel like I keep forgetting something and someone is gonna tell me they've been wating on me for something and I'm gonna feel like a doofus for it.

Yea you forgot to send me Rescue rabbits =P

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Paranoia will drop them to $30, gather them up then. :U

Oh wait, Dinorabbit won Chicago, huh?

Mythical Rare

So the death of ignition-priority hasn't had any effect on the meta yet, huh?
Willexia Rennar
So the death of ignition-priority hasn't had any effect on the meta yet, huh?

Yes it has.

Tour Guide is the meta changer.

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would say it has. Dino Rabbit got weaker, but it's still good.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Went to sneek peak and pulled an Ultimate Xyz Unit, Number 7, and Tasuke Knight.

Want to test play Xyz unit in Ninjas, and put in Tasuke Knight for some reason in Lightsworn. Going to see about trading Number 7 at locals

Saw a common I decided to try to find room for side deck, but feels somewhat limited on it's use. Constellar Belt.
Jazin Kay
Sneak day 2 was meh. I traded a Trishula for an Atum, which was nice. A little kid loved Number cards and kept going off about how he wanted Lucky Straight. He ended up pulling it. Nice.

Only 7 of us and one guy wanted Hieratics and had better stuff. Which means I got next to nothing. Didn't win any mats, pulled s**t, but I got ONE ORCS pack and a soda before I left and pulled a 7th Tour Bus. Hm.

Meh day overall. Dunno why, maybe I'm just tired.

EDIT: and a German Gorz. Myds wants it. :U

I want the german gorz. D;

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Myds Facebooked me for dibs.

:U

Familiar Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Willexia Rennar
While on the subject of mats, I've been playing around with the Gishki mat I designed last year.

Compared to the old version, I think the newest version looks pretty slick. Took all the monsters out, so now the background just focuses on the Aquamirror, which also marks all the different zones.

Even if I go back to playing Magic more than this, I still think this'll be a pretty sweet mat to play with...plus I've got the template saved so I can remove or reposition the zone mirrors if I want.
mind if i use the old verison for my own mat lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces