LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Akai Shi-Koret
Quick question: Exactly how rare is T.G. Halberd Cannon? Me and my brother both pulled one in a pack about a day apart, which makes me think they're a lot more common than all that foil would suggest.
They're fairly difficult to pull. But their value is negligible.

Unbeatable Survivor

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Jazin Kay
Akai Shi-Koret
Quick question: Exactly how rare is T.G. Halberd Cannon? Me and my brother both pulled one in a pack about a day apart, which makes me think they're a lot more common than all that foil would suggest.
They're fairly difficult to pull. But their value is negligible.

Ah, gotcha. So we were both just very lucky xD. Thanks.

Incidentally though, what do you mean by "their value is negligible"? Is this guy just common in decks these days? *has been out of the meta for years*

Mythical Rare

It's not that it's easy to get or more commonly used, it's just that for the same efforts you have to go through to summon it, you can instead get out Shooting Quasar Dragon, which is
A) substantially better,
and B) much easier to get due to being a Shonen Jump promo card.

All that adds up to Halberd Cannon's value being dropped simply due to being an inferior option for the same amount of effort.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Doesn't mean he's bad. He's actually goddamn awesome.

It's just a matter of being outshined. Which is a sad fate many cards have in the game these days.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have 621 shiny cards

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
$350 in GAOV funds. Ideal808 has them for 60.50 a box.

I can get 5 boxes if I tack on another $13.50.

Plus the shipping, which will be the range of what, $20?

So I have a few more things to sell...

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
The Shockingly Anonymous
Lindsays Trachea
Hey guys. I was wondering if you guys can give me some idea(or better yet, a decent skeleton if at all possible) of what a decent Steelswarm deck might look like? My brother has most of the cards and really wants to make a good deck out of it, and I want to support him, but sadly I'm not anywhere near as knowledgeable(read:up-to-date) of this game as I used to be.

Here is my guide on Steelswarms located on pojo. It's a start, I suppose.
Thanks, dude. That's much more help than I've been to him.

Familiar Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Quote:
"Willexia Rennar"]B) much easier to get due to being a Shonen Jump promo card.

All that adds up to Halberd Cannon's value being dropped simply due to being an inferior option for the same amount of effort.[/quote/]except it was a sub promo, not one in one of the maginzines

Mythical Rare

Regardless, you could pay...what, $20-25?...and be sure of getting one (SJ's promo delivery reputation notwithstanding), whereas you could spend $300 on boxes of Extreme Victory boxes and only hope to get one.

On an unrelated note, I'm a bit annoyed that I'm able to reply to that. Annoyance comes from the fact that I should be in a plane sitting up in Kotzebue (a middle-of-nowhere hole in the ground that makes Nome look great) with no Internet access...expect the plane had an electrical fault just after takeoff and forced us to come back to Anchorage. After it had been an hour late getting ready to go due to mechanical faults. ...Oh yeah, and I had to get up at what locally equates to 3:30 AM to make it to the airport at all to be able to put up with this s**t.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
Regardless, you could pay...what, $20-25?...and be sure of getting one (SJ's promo delivery reputation notwithstanding), whereas you could spend $300 on boxes of Extreme Victory boxes and only hope to get one.

On an unrelated note, I'm a bit annoyed that I'm able to reply to that. Annoyance comes from the fact that I should be in a plane sitting up in Kotzebue (a middle-of-nowhere hole in the ground that makes Nome look great) with no Internet access...expect the plane had an electrical fault just after takeoff and forced us to come back to Anchorage. After it had been an hour late getting ready to go due to mechanical faults. ...Oh yeah, and I had to get up at what locally equates to 3:30 AM to make it to the airport at all to be able to put up with this s**t.
Except it's no longer the subscription promo

Shock Master is, I think. They switched to Shonen Jump Alpha so it's all online now.

Mythical Rare

You get my ******** point. Quasar was a sure bet, Halberd was a crapshoot.
After some interesting tests with my batteryman build i find it's more than possible to bring out Focus Force. i usually Xyz for it after using the Fuel Cell's effects and then swing directly with both of them.

Since Fuel Cells become a reliable Rank 6 Xyz option, i was thinkng of testing the use of Sacred Ptolemys Messier 7. or any other Rank 6 Xyz options that look good.

using a pair of AAA screwed me over more than anything else. effect useful? sure, but only for Rank 4 Xyz summons. at least with AA, Charger and Fuel Cell there's more to them than just being overlay units.

Also, just to ask, If you got stuck with two Batteryman AA and you're no getting your third anytime soon, would you go ahead and go for the Rank 3 Xyz?

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pulse dragon
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/fasteffects_timing.html

I think priority went bye bye
It has gone.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100