Welcome to Gaia! ::

To celebrate my players hitting level 10 and breaking free from the state run mercenary's guild I decided to allow my players to choose one minor artifact to quest for. After me using my veto power on a few (Sphere of Annihilation would just go badly for them) I decided to let them quest for the "Crown of the Iron King". Gives them complete control over a single person they can manage to get the crown on. I went one stage further to say their control is as if the victim had "Unconditional Love" rather then some kind of zombie mind control device. Made a little back story - but enough background.

After a long journey they've finally found the "Castle of the Iron King" and will be going into it come Saturday. The dungeon is laden with a plethora of constructs, pointless lavatories, a couple magic items, a trapped rooftop maze and a big red surprise sleeping in the throne room on a pile of gold.

I've decided to have the entire place warded against flying and teleportation to cut down at least a little on spellcaster ********. This is also to give them a little pause since once they wake the dragon the only escape route (sans the hidden one in the royal chambers) there will only be one way out and it will be oh-so-vulnerable to their new scaly friend should they choose to make a run for it. Problem is the sorcerer can grow ******** wings now as his bloodline power (Yes, yes - they're having fun with Pathfinder, alright?) so I'm trying to think of a way to handle that. Sure I could just say "Nuh-uh" but that's just... well it's s**t. The dragon will own the skies but that's only when it wakes up. Any ideas?

I can give more info: but if this thread is stillborn there isn't much reason for me to keep typing.
I'm slightly confused.
What's the problem with the sorcerer being able to grow wings?
o-o oil trap so wings can't unfold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces