7,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Chris Xanthiaa
Slifer the sky dragon in an Infernity deck XD

did someone actually do that?
I have seen Obelisk in a Zombie world Deck,
scream <- her face when I pointed out Zombie world wont let her summon him.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Machine Duplication Karakuri running triple Scapegoat and triple Horn of Heaven.
when card car d first came out and everyone tried to force it into their decks o-o

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Anything meta that doesn't require much skill since it all just works.

DemeThoth's King

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I ran an entire deck based around giving the other player life points. And nothing else. No hidden effects. No bad reaction to samochis. Just ne using a bunch of Gift Cards. I called the deck "You're Welcome."

Lonely Explorer

Light of Intervention in a Ghostrick deck. Some guy at my locals tried this, saying that he could normal summon any Ghostrick that he wanted regardless of card text because he couldn't set anything. It was kind of hilarious when our judge came over and explained to him how the English language works.
before bans/restrictions.

Self destruct button.dek

seriously the most trolling deck anyone could have used. no win condition, just draws. draws everywhere.
im perfectly flawed
before bans/restrictions.

Self destruct button.dek

seriously the most trolling deck anyone could have used. no win condition, just draws. draws everywhere.
I know right? If you could run that deck why not just run Exodia?
-Not Very- Original Prof
Light of Intervention in a Ghostrick deck. Some guy at my locals tried this, saying that he could normal summon any Ghostrick that he wanted regardless of card text because he couldn't set anything. It was kind of hilarious when our judge came over and explained to him how the English language works.
He basically made it so he couldn't do anything. That's not a stupid deck. That's just a stupid player rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff