Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedcadent Pants

Yes. I'd drop the Mask and the two Frightful Delusions for the two Ghoulraisers and the Rotting Fensnake.

Yes, the snake looks horrible, but having a 5 power creature is so rare in this format that it is worth it, even if it dies to Geistflame. Plus, you need more creatures to fuel the Goliath and the Lunges - especially if your opponent happens to be running blue and has Silent Departures.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
You have a good point, Lia. I haven't tried Sealed with this set yet so I didn't realize creatures with that kind of power is a bit more dififcult to come by. I will check out those changes and see how it goes.

Dedcadent Pants

One big thing that I found was that Thraben Sentry is the absolute nuts in sealed. Having creatures that die easily is almost impossible to avoid, and so dropping a Sentry will almost inevitably result in the 5/4 trampling Militia - which, even with four toughness, takes games from there on out.

Edit: wow, that makes no sense without the connections I make mentally.
The four toughness is hard to stop, making the 5 power of the snake (as well as the Militia) fairly important.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
This post isn't a big deal on its own. This is merely an updated list of my Angel deck. I plan to disassemble this immediately to create an Angel EDH deck at some point in the near future. not sure exactly when.

Zedd's Angels 2012

Lands: 22

22x Plains

Creatures: 19

2x Akroma, Angel of Wrath
1x Linvala, Keeper of Silence
1x Iona, Shield of Emeria
2x Emeria Angel
2x Battlegrace Angel
2x Baneslayer Angel (Have not been able to get a hold of more)
2x Deathless Angel
1x Sunblast Angel
1x Admonition Angel
1x Serra Angel
1x Angelic Arbiter
3x Karmic Guide (Despite what the card says, errata states them as Angel Spirit now)

Enchantments: 3

3x Oblivion Ring

Artifacts: 6

2x Pearl Medallion
2x Urza's Incubator
1x Cloud Key (would be replaced with Pearl Medallion)
1x Journeyer's Kite (nice for the small amount of Landfall in deck)

Instants/Sorceries: 10

1x Reprisal
1x Humble
1x Unmake (Couldn't find the others)
2x Path to Exile
2x Wrath of God
2x Day of Judgement
1x Hallowed Burial

Deck Size: 60

There we have it! Strategy should be straight forward, as this has been posted on this site numerous times in various incarnations as I tweaked it over the years. Comments are always appreciated of course and suggestions for when I rebuild it is always thanked.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
This is a deck concept I've had based on a few of the cards in Innistrad and Dark Ascension. This is not yet a complete list.

4x Essence of the Wild
4x Requiem Angel
4x Falkenrath Noble
4x Blasting Station
4x Demonic Tutor
4x Eladamri's Call
4x Sakura Tribe Elder
4x Bloodthrone Vampire
4x Rend Flesh

24x Land

Deck Size 60

The main combo would be Essence of the Wild, Requiem Angel and Blasting Station/Bloodthrone Vampire with Falkenrath Noble. With either setup you can sac any of the other creatures to deal 1 damage. Since the creature is a nonspirit creature, the Requiem would make a spirit token which would then become a 6/6 Avatar Creature Token. Since a creature entered the Battlefield, Blasting Station untaps. Repeat the above until all opponents are dead.

Main thing would possibly be having more tutors in the deck to fetch the specifics and a means to get more mana. Sakura Tribe Elder helps get some lands to cast faster.

Problem is 2 of the combo pieces cost 6-7 to play. A means for caster fasting is pretty much necessary, though not so much in a multiplayer environment which this deck is more suited for.

Bloodthrone Vampire is a sac engine to start the motor going with the Falkenrath Noble. Just in case someone wipes out all of my Blasting Stations.

The only problem I have with the deck is if someone spots the combo and clips out any of the cards on me, this deck is totally screwed. I can't see another means of an alternate win though without heavily diluting the setup. I suppose that would work fine in a multiplayer casual environment though.

Any comments and/or suggestions are always appreciated. Thank you!

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Well, Avacyn Restored is almost spoiled entirely, and with it comes over a dozen new Angels. Considering I took my most recent Angel deck apart, some of the new ones are ones I definitely want to add. So I thought I'd ramble about some of the new ones here in general.

Please note the opinions given below should be considered from a Casual view, focusing more on Multiplayer and Commander than dueling.

So here is Zedd's thoughts (in alphabetical order):

Angel of Glory's Rise 5ww
Creature - Angel Rare
Flying
When Angel of Glory's Rise enters the battlefield, exile all Zombies, then return all Human creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield.
"Justice isn't done until undeath is undone"
4/6

This one is obviously too situational to use in an Angel Tribal deck. only time it should end up in one is if you know you're playing against Zombies. No way would I bother to put this in.

Angel of Jubilation 1www
Creature - Angel Rare
Flying
Other nonblack creatures you control get +1/+1.
Players can't pay life or sacrifice creatures to cast spells or activate abilities.
"Though Innistrad is not cleansed of evil, we finally have cause to rejoice."
3/3

now this is one I can see myself using! not only does it have a nice 3/3 body on it, it also pumps up your other creatures. Score. Also, given the abundancy of creature sacrificing and paying life for spells present, her secondary ability is pretty awesome too. This one will really mess up my playgroup.

Very awesome art on this one. Zedd approves.

Archangel 5ww
Creature - Angel Uncommon
Flying, vigilance
5/5

If MTGsalvation is accurate, this is back. There are better angels at that cost. Move along.

Avacyn, Angel of Hope 5www
Legendary Creature - Angel Mythic Rare
Flying, vigilance
Avacyn, Angel of Hope and other permanents you control are indestructible.
A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the monolith, and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.
8/8

I really like her ability. I really really do, given that my Angel deck tends to run several WoG, DoJ and Planar Cleansing. But her cost is high and she can still be taken care of fairly easily. I can't see myself putting more than one in my Angel deck and not be kicking my own a** for not putting a second Akroma in. Indestructible is nice but it's not actively causing my opponent to lose...

Pretty snazzy art here too.

Emancipation Angel 1ww
Flying
When Emancipation Angel enters the battlefield, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand.
"You have done your best. I give you leave to rest."
3/3

This is another one I am really liking. A 3/3 flyer for CMC 3! All I have to do is return a permanent to my hand eh? That's still pretty good. There's all kinds of low cast mana accelerants you could use, or return an Oblivion Ring to select a new target. All kinds of options. I will most likely be running some of these as my 3 slot angels is pretty slim.

I really like the art for this one.

Goldnight Redeemer 4ww
Flying
When Goldnight Redeemer enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life for each other creature you control.
The Host sings of Avacyn's return without a single verse about its own suffering.
4/4

Not a good choice for Angel Tribal. The odds are high when she hits play she'll be underpowered, and you might only have a couple of angels in play. 6 mana could be better spent on something with more oomph, like Baneslayer (which only costs 5) and have mana to spare for that StP.

Herald of War 3ww
Creature - Angel Rare
Flying
When Herald of War attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on it.
Angel spells and Human spells you cast cost 1 less for each +1/+1 counter on Herald of War.
3/3

Now this is more like it. Not only does it speed up Angel drops the more it attacks (which blends nicely with an early turn Angel of Jubilation), it keeps getting bigger itself, making it a horrid threat. P/T seems a bit low at 3/3 for 5 mana but I'm pretty sure I can make this a big contender in the deck with right mana acclerants. Guaranteed to be targetted on a regular basis.

Art is pretty spiffy.

Restoration Angel 3w
Creature - Angel Rare
Flash
Flying
When Restoration Angel enters the battlefield, you may exile target non-Angel creature you control, then return that creature to the battlefield under your control.
3/4

Very nice. 3/4 with Flash for 4. it's triggered effect is optional too, which is even more awesome. While I don't think I'd use this in my Angel deck, I would definitely consider it just because of the Flash to catch opponents offguard.

Seraph of Dawn 2ww
Creature - Angel Common
Flying, lifelink
2/4

I can think of a better angel for my CMC 4 slots. Emeria Angel comes to mind, as does Angel of Jubilation.

Voice of the Provinces 4ww
Creature - Angel Common
Flying
When Voice of the Provinces enters the battlefield, put a 1/1 white Human creature token onto the battlefield.
3/3

No. Just...no. Not in an Angel tribal. Will never bother with this one save for my Angel collection.

Bruna, Light of Alabaster 3wwu
Flying, vigilance
Whenever Bruna, Light of Alabaster attacks or blocks, you may attach to it any number of Auras on the battlefield and you may put onto the battlefield attached to it any number of Aura cards that could enchant it from your graveyard and/or hand.
5/5

This one makes me want to recreate my G/W/U aura deck. Sweet jesus does it ever. In an aura deck this is so badass. The cost is reasonable too for a 5/5 with flying and Vigilance.

Gisela, Blade of Goldnight 4rww
Flying, first strike
If a source would deal damage to an opponent or a permanent an opponent controls, that source deals double that damage to that player or permanent instead.
If a source would deal damage to you or a permanent you control, prevent half that damage, rounded up.
5/5

I am going to splash red just for this. Her cost is pretty high at CMC 7 but that ability so makes it worth it for multiplayer. Awesome for Highlander too.

Sigarda, Host of Herons 2gww
Flying, hexproof
Spells and abilities your opponents control can't cause you to sacrifice permanents.
Great devotion yields great reward.
5/5

Another one I like, but my playgroup uses a lot of spells and abilities to make opponents sacrifice stuff and Eldrazi are still seen on a semi-regular basis. One I will most likely use more in my G/W than my Angel Tribal.

Well, there's my point of view on the new Angels, dealing with a Tribal themed deck for Casual Multiplayer! Next time I might post a new build I'm doing hoping to implement the ones I found more interesting.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Well, it's been about that time! I've been kinda AWOL due to various happenings and mostly lurking the last couple of months reading the topics here. Figured I should show those about that I am not yet dead, so to start here is a new R/B deck, centered around fast burn and aggressive creatures! This was made more for a duel environment than multiplayer, and is Casual in design.

Lands 19

3x Dragonskull Summit
1x Graven Cairns
1x Lavaclaw Reaches
9x Mountain
5x Swamp

Planeswalker:1

Tibalt, the Fiend Blooded

Artifact: 1

Isochron Scepter

Creatures: 17

2x Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
2x Grim Lavamancer
2x Hunted Dragon
1x Kargan Dragonlord
1x Vexing Devil
3x Avatar of Discord
2x Vampire Nighthawk
2x Vampire Hexmage
2x Abyssal Persecutor

Instants/Sorceries: 22

2x Bump in the Night
2x Bituminous Blast
3x Blightning
2x Dangerous Wager
2x Thunderous Wrath
2x Browbeat
1x Chain Reaction
1x Bonfire of the Damned
3x Fiery Temper
4x Lightning Bolt

The premise is pretty straight-forward. I burn the crap out of the opponent and drop fairly cheap castsng creatures. Grim Lavamancer lets me use my graveyard for burn, while Jaya can turn dead draws into burn. Abyssal is there mostly because he causes one hell of a panic button for the other players in my playgroup as well as being a good early beat.

I've used it in a few games so far and it moves at a fairly rapid pace.

And, in the anticipation of the return of the Boros guild and more Angels, here's a new Angel deck to get in the spirit of dispensing flaming justice, Boros style!

Lands: 22

1x Sacred Foundry
1x Clifftop Retreat
2x Battlefield Forge
1x Rugged Prairies
17x Plains

Creatures: 14

1x Akroma, Angel of Wrath
1x Avacyn, Angel of Hope
1x Linvala, Keeper of Silence
2x Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
2x Karmic Guide
2x Battlegrace Angel
2x Baneslayer Angel
2x Angel of Jubilation
1x Herald of War

Artifacts: 6

2x Sol Ring
2x Pearl Medallion
2x Urza's Incubator

Instants/ Sorceries: 18

4x Lightning Helix
2x Reforge the Soul
3x Orim's Thunder
3x Boros Fury-Shield
3x Balance
2x Wrath of God
1x Planar Cleansing

For those wondering why I didnt put Razia in here, her RR requirement makes her a bit more difficult to play compared to Gisela's single R requirement, and really her ability is sub par compared to the other Angels sitting in this deck.

Again, this one should be pretty straight-forward instead of my usual shenanigans. Mana accelerate out Angels while using the removal to keep control of the board until I can gain air dominance. I only really need one Angel out for a few turns to bash someone senseless given the average P/T of the group. I've had this deck spit out Baneslayers on turn 2 on more than one occassion, with Avacyn following hot on their heels.

Any comments/ suggestions would be appreciated.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Alrighty! Been quite a while now...*checks date on last post* yeeesh... long time indeed.

Well, here is something a little different than my normal rantings: A standard deck. We're working our way to getting sanctioned in our little murky location in the world, and this leads to Zedd attempting to build a standard deck.

I have decided to go with Orzhov, mostly because the Extort ability intrigues me.

Anyways, here is what I've managed to build with what I have managed to get a hold of so far:

Planeswalker: 1

Gideon, Champion of Justice

Lands: 20

2x Sacred Foundry
1x Godless Shrine
1x Bloodcrypt
1x Thespian's Stage
3x Dragonskull Summit
1x Orzhov Guildgate
4x Plains
7x Swamp

Creatures: 26

2x Obzedat, Ghost Council
2x Highpriest of Penance
2x Vizkopa Guildmage
3x Blood Artist
3x Syndic of Tithes
3x Basilica Screecher
3x Vampire Nighthawk
2x Thrull Parasite
2x Angel of Serenity
1x Skirsdag High Priest
1x Geralf's Messenger
1x Demonlord of Ashmouth
1x Treacherous Pit-Dweller

Instants/ Sorceries: 13

4x Executioner's Swing
4x Smite
2x Bump in the Night (working on getting more)
1x Blind Obedience
1x Immortal Servitude
1x Bonfire of the Damned

Sideboard: Work in progress.

The strategy follows basic Orzhov tactics: Cast cheap spells to maximize on the Extorting capabilities. Various creature removal in the deck should help keep the opponent's creature count down, and if they do get too many it just helps boost my Planeswalker's first ability.

The cheap creatures can let me weenie rush an opponent. Cheap flyers like the Screecher and the Nighthawk help protect myself and/or Gideon from the opponent and I can chump block with the little guys to hold out with the Extort.

The Skirsdag highpriest could be potentially beneficial given the recklessness of chump blocks and abundance of cheap removal in the deck it shouldn't be difficult to pop out a few larger demons. The Blood Artist ensures that if the opponent does kill my creatures they're still being bled out.

The Guildmage can really shine in this deck given whenever I gain life the opponent loses it. between Extort, Blood Artists, The Nighthawks, Obzedat and a few others I have a decent means of gaining life.

Red is splashed for the flashback on Bump in the Night as well as the super handy Bonfire of the Damned that is floating in there.

Something like Angel of Serenity lets me remove the larger threats in the late game or as a form of revival should I use it on my own graveyard then remove the Angel.

I've only playtested this deck against in theory myself given the meta here. Any comments or strategy suggestions would be highly appreciated as I am not as familiar with the Standard format as the rest of you.

Please note this deck does have several 2-ofs and singles as I'm testing a few things.

Thankies in advance

*EDIT* Forgot to mention this deck is a prototype until particular cards are acquired, but it gets the general strategy of the deck across at this time.

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Alrighty! Back again with another Standard Deck. maybe two if I'm feeling energetic. We'll have to wait and see.

Anyways, the first one I'm going to list is a revision of the prototype in the previous post. I also mentioned that in the previous post. Here is the current incarnation and so far I've been quite pleased with the results.

Lands: 20

1x Thespian's Stage
3x Dragonskull Summit
1x Isolated Chapel
2x Sacred Foundry
1x Blood Crypt
2x Godless Shrine
1x Orzhov Guildgate
4x Plains
5x Swamp

Creatures: 20

2x Obzedat, Ghost Council
3x Syndic of the Tithe
2x High Priest of Penance
3x Vizkopa Guildmage
3x Blood Artist
2x Thrull Parasite
3x Basilica Screecher
2x Desecration Demon

Artifacts & Enchantments: 5

3x Exquisite Blood
1x Orzhov Keyrune
1x Traveler's Amulet

Instants & Sorceries: 15

4x Sign in Blood
4x Tragic Slip
3x Orzhov Charm
3x Bump in the Night
1x Bonfire of the Damned (FWOOSH baby!)

Total Deck Size: 60

Currently no Sideboard as I simply haven't had time to assemble one yet.

Now the deck has a few underlying tricks. Obviously it attempts to make good use of the Extort with the loads of cheap casting cards and the many creatures with the Extort ability. I should be able to bleed an opponent out somewhat easily this way. Following this Bleed trend, the Blood Artists are ideal as I can use extort in the late game as chump blocks and attack fodder to cause an opponent to lose life when creatures die.

Some of the bigger creatures are fairly cost efficient, allowing me to play them relatively early. This is, obviously, where Obzedat and the Desecration Demon fall into play. If the opponent sacs a creature to tap the Demon, Blood Artist kicks in. Obzedat bleeds opponents plus he can start attacking regularly despite the 'phasing' effect he has each turn. pretty nice.

The Sign Blood work nice for quicker card draw in play more cheap spells to extort faster, as the little amount of life paid is easily made back through the Extort.

The Exquisite blood works well for obvious reasons. The opponent looses life, I gain life on top of the I gained through the Extort/Blood Artist ability. I increase gap in life totals even faster.

One of the strategies (Though not the absolute main one) lies with the Vizkopa Guildmage and the Exquisite Blood out. Ideally I can create a recursion loop which will end up draining the opponent of all life. It loops indefinitely until the opponent runs out of life. Should the opponent kill one or the other, the gap will still increase with either ability. I can do this pretty rapidly relatively early.

Obviously the Orzhov Charms have multiple uses, the main thing is the creature kill and the revival of my one cost Extort. Tragic Slip is of course spot creature removal. The High Priest obviously fits this role as well, possibly as a two for one IF I get stupidly lucky.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. I've run out of time to go into any more detail so I guess that second deck list will have to wait! Catch ya all later!

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
I got bored with Boros and Orzhov. They're still intact (Well, Boros is until Innistrad cycles then I really get to mess around with it once it goes into the Casual category) but I need something different.

I figured I'd try a three coloured one this time. Something along the lines or R/W/G and it looked like this:

Lands: 21

3x Temple Garden
3x Sacred Foundry
8x Forests
3x Plains
4x Mountain

Creatures: 22

4x Suntail Hawks
4x Manaweft Sliver
4x Loxodon Smiter
4x Scavenging Ooze
2x Boros Reckoner
4x Ghor-Clan Rampager

Instants/Sorceries: 17

4x Giant Growth
4x Armed//Dangerous
4x Madcap Skills
4x Lyev Decree
1x Advent of Wurm

Well now. What to make of this? Fast, explosive damage is the name of the game with this one. Get those small, efficient creatures out ASAP and start ravaging the opponent by pumping them up to ridiculous proportions.

Example of a possible hand
Suntail Hawk
Plains
Forest
Mountain
Madcap Skills
Ghor-blood Rampager
Giant Growth

So, let's this deck goes first
Turn 1 - play plains, tap and play suntail
turn 2 - play Mountain, tap Mountain and Plains for a madcap, attack with Suntail for 4
Turn 3 - Play Forest. Attack with Hawk. if it gets through, cast Giant Growth and Armed half of Armed//Dangerous. The bird goes from a 4/1 to a 8/5 Double Strike for 16 damage. End game.

that would be on turn 3, when the opponent has only played two lands and most likely tapped out to cast something of their own on their turn.

Another game could go something like this:

Turn 1: Forest, pass
Turn 2: Mountain, cast Manaweft Sliver
Turn 3, Cast Lodoxon Smiter
Turn 4 Mountain. Cast Armed half of Armed//Dangerous and bloodrush Ghor-Blood Rampager. That 4/4 is now a 9/9 doublestrike trample. If you play a forest turn 3 with the Smiter you could even Giant Growth it at this point for a 12/12 double strike trample.

Same could easily be done with the Ooze and the Reckoner. The only down side is swift burn or severe creature kill can hamper this deck. But hey! I figured this would make an interesting, fast paced game.

The decrees seem out of place in this style deck but if I end up with a more creature heavy hand they have less options on blockers.

If anyone has suggestions for intstants or more efficient creatures I'd be happy to hear them. Thank you!

Dedcadent Pants

Zeddicuus
I got bored with Boros and Orzhov. They're still intact (Well, Boros is until Innistrad cycles then I really get to mess around with it once it goes into the Casual category) but I need something different.

I figured I'd try a three coloured one this time. Something along the lines or R/W/G and it looked like this:

Lands: 21

3x Temple Garden
3x Sacred Foundry
8x Forests
3x Plains
4x Mountain

Creatures: 22

4x Suntail Hawks
4x Manaweft Sliver
4x Loxodon Smiter
4x Scavenging Ooze
2x Boros Reckoner
4x Ghor-Clan Rampager

Instants/Sorceries: 17

4x Giant Growth
4x Armed//Dangerous
4x Madcap Skills
4x Lyev Decree
1x Advent of Wurm

Gotta ask: in a deck designed to be this fast, is a singleton really worth it?

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Well, I know you know the answer to that one and that you know that I know better, hahaha. I managed to get one in a pack and just really wanted to try it out to just have more creatures. Though I seriously know it's nothing more than a hindrance to the overall strategy. Timmy just screamed at me and I succumbed and listened. At least while I talk with other players to get the missing pieces.

I've been looking over the list, and I was attempting to think of a means to get a more consistent flow to it. One of the things I was considering is:

-4 Lyev Decree
+4 Boros Charm

-4 Manaweft Sliver
+4 Slaughterhorn

Not liking the removal of the manaweft here, but may have to be done.

This will give me an alternative means to both DoubleStrike and to a creature that has a decent P/T for it's CMC which can double as a Giant Growth.

I have yet to find/trade for every single card in the list. I have the majority of them.

Here's what I amassed so far for the deck:

Lands: 23

3x Temple Garden
3x Sacred Foundry
5x Mountain
4x Plains
8x Forest (2 of these are temporary placeholder as I test manabase)

Creatures: 24

1x Voice of Resurgence (really wanna keep this but a singleton isn't worth it)
3x Slaughterhorn
3x Manaweft Sliver
1x Kalonian Tusker (placeholder)
1x Ghor-Clan Rampager (attempting to get 3 more)
1x Witchstalker (Placeholder)
2x Boros Reckoner
4x Suntail hawk
4x Scavenging Ooze
4x Loxodon Smiter

Instants/Sorceries: 13

3x Madcap skills
4x Giant Growth
3x Boros Charm
2x Armed//Dangerous (trying to get a hold of two more)
1x Advent of Wurm (placeholder)

Total Size: 60

A few placeholders, but until I get the cards necessary for the replacements I can Timmy out with the Advent of Wurm, possibly get such nonsense out of my system.

So basically once I get the right cards:

-1 Forest
-1 Advent of Wurm
-1 Witchstalker
-1 Kalonian Tusker
-3 Manaweft Sliver

+1 Madcap Skills
+3 Ghor-Clan Rampager
+2 Armed//Dangerous
+1 Boros Charm

Plan to playtest this current state some before final decisions on what to remove, but I do know what I require to really get this going. Might find a means to leave the manaweft in as it'd speed things up potentially. I can't see what I'd remove to leave these in though.

Thoughts on how this looks so far?

Dedcadent Pants

Truthfully, I only recognized about half the cards (and Advent of the Wurm is not one of them). I was just wondering, because I remember in one of my decks (a G/U one), running a single Giant Growth, and being able to take games I otherwise shouldn't have with it (3/4 flier -> 6/7 flier, wtf? sort of thing). If the card was worth running, eh. If it wasn't, then, well, you're right, I knew the answer. wink

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Sometimes a singleton may be worth running, I have done it in other decks. But the list shows a more consistent strategy than some of the shenanigans of my older decks. So a singleton is probably actually hurting it haha.

Dedcadent Pants

Yeah, it can be. Especially if there are tutors involved. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas