Devoted Cultist

User Image

THE BEAVERS PEN & PAPER PROJECT
User Image

Hi there, the name's Beaver Illuminate, though you may call me Beaver, Beaves, Kaw or just about
                                    anything you can think up. For a long time now (read: Years) I have been drawn to the idea of
                                    making my own Pen and Paper RPG ruleset, if only for fun and private use. However, as much as
                                    my brain is an idea machine on overdrive, I can't decide what to try and create. Mostly because I
                                    am interested in many different themes and genres, but also because I think about what other
                                    people might like. So I present to you all, my project thread! Here I will ask people for help
                                    whenever needed in the form of different polls. You may also stay and chat, give your own ideas
                                    and generally be good company :3

CURRENT PROBLEMxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First order of business is the theme. Before we even go into all the rules stuff, I need to figure out
                                    theme and genre, the very basics. This has often been more hard for me than to think up all
                                    kinds of systems, as I would always wonder "would this theme be better?". Anywuss, first poll is
                                    up, please vote and help me out, will ya? Also free to chat around and give your own two cents
                                    on what you would like to see :3

PREVIOUS POLLSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nothing yet.