Welcome to Gaia! ::

risk is a fun game i jus played it las night its really hard to win my mom always wins in risk wut state do u try concering first??? im always goin for south america. wut things do u like about risk? how many times have u played??
what is it? i would like to know
Risk you don't just conquer... you need to strategiez, sure it's nice having a country, but if getting that country means you will be open from all sides, or low on men.. don't do it.
razz
Try to grab a smaller country first, like South America or Austrailia.

Then make sure to pile armies on all possible entry points/borders.

When you have at least a 2 to 1 ratio versus the enemy ATTACK!

But make sure to leave at least one or two armies behind each area in case someone advances on you.
Sn3t
Risk you don't just conquer... you need to strategiez, sure it's nice having a country, but if getting that country means you will be open from all sides, or low on men.. don't do it.
razz
yua ur right u need alot of strategy biggrin
Sn3t
razz
ur right yudo need aLOT OF STATIGY
Sn3t
razz
ur right u need ALOT of stratigy

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yuna_Sephiroth
You have no lived if you do not know what Risk is.. 3nodding
Victoria-chan
Yuna_Sephiroth
You have no lived if you do not know what Risk is.. 3nodding
risk is uhhhhhhhhhhhh how do i exsplain it u like take over the world thats how u win yu got cards that u pick and thats yur terrortory until sum1 takes it thats risk biggrin
Chadsask

But make sure to leave at least one or two armies behind each area in case someone advances on you.
i laways grab soyuth america biggrin it works for me best
yugie89
Chadsask

i laways grab soyuth america biggrin it works for me best

A properly fortified Austrailia is nearly impossible to crack. The +2 deployment doesn't hurt, either. I've played games where one player ended up moshing the entire map from Austrailia because he just kept building up there the entire game and no one tried to take him on. He picked up Conqering cards by occasionally sending armies into Siam, then withdrawing everyone back to Austrailia afterwards. Then he would hoard cards until the card bonus was something ridiculous like 50 or 55 armies, cash in his cards, then conquer the world in one massive land grab.

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I played that newer risk game, Risk 2440 or something like that.

Really cool. You can have Nuke Commanders, Space Commanders. The only thing I do is make an alliance with one other person, then I take the moon, and destroy everythign from the moon. And when my ally takes over the world, we stop the game^__^;;;
I suck at Risk, but it's always fun to play. I usually take South America, and one of my friends always takes North America, but I always take Mexico and move all my soldiers there to annoy him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff