Welcome to Gaia! ::

A few friends and I want to get back into D&D, but we have one big problem. We have no DM. I wouldn't mind trying, but writing my own adventure would be a bit overwhelming. Could anyone suggest an adventure/campaign, either published or a link to an adventure. We are playing 4th edition.

Liberal Raider

one of My all time favorites is the basic starting adventure from the 4th release, those adventures are good the levels they are where released for and easy to run. I am sure with a little looking you can find pdf of them. If that doesn't work you could try to Keep of Shadowd(f?)ell it is a good start adventure for 4th and can link into others that they have published. You can try changing a 3.5 adventure but honestly the conversion is so bad you may as well write your own, unless your super familiar with it.

Kitn Lefure's Waifu

Fuzzy Bookworm

13,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Captain Kheira
A few friends and I want to get back into D&D, but we have one big problem. We have no DM. I wouldn't mind trying, but writing my own adventure would be a bit overwhelming. Could anyone suggest an adventure/campaign, either published or a link to an adventure. We are playing 4th edition.

Do what I did: create your own world(s) and a plot associated with it(them).

Worse comes to worst, Necromancer God-Kings who are trying to create an army of the unholy undead are a good main villain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff