Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

vin the fanatic
from blue to
So I think I'm only going to buy one more ship for the rest of the year. I have all the small ships except the TIE Defender and the Z-95 but none of the larger ships. Is the YT-1300 a must have, or should I get another fighter? I've heard the Defender called the best TIE so far. I'm not a fan of the Z-95, but I'm not set in that opinion. I don't know...

I haven't played with many of those new fighters, but if you don't have any large ships I'd say definitely get a YT-1300!

Is it problematic for balance though if only one side has one of the larger ships? If I'm playing the Imps, is it realistic to take a swarm of TIEs against the Millennium Falcon with hope for victory?
from blue to
vin the fanatic
from blue to
So I think I'm only going to buy one more ship for the rest of the year. I have all the small ships except the TIE Defender and the Z-95 but none of the larger ships. Is the YT-1300 a must have, or should I get another fighter? I've heard the Defender called the best TIE so far. I'm not a fan of the Z-95, but I'm not set in that opinion. I don't know...

I haven't played with many of those new fighters, but if you don't have any large ships I'd say definitely get a YT-1300!

Is it problematic for balance though if only one side has one of the larger ships? If I'm playing the Imps, is it realistic to take a swarm of TIEs against the Millennium Falcon with hope for victory?

I'd say it retains the balance. Due to the point cost it takes up roughly half of a 100 point squad. With a swarm of TIEs, if you are able to it with multiple ships each turn, you can take it down. It has heavy firepower and is easy to attack with, but in the end it can only fire on one ship each turn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff