Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is just a dueling thread for duels with YU-GI-OH (duel monsters) cards
if you see this thread and click on it, only post if you want to challenge me. i will put you on the waiting list.

WAITING LIST:
Envoy of Chaos

(remember you are allowed to duel other people on this thread)

RULES

1.complain and wimper and cry and argue too much unless you read the effect of a card wrong or it has an errata and you get blacklisted
2.dont come here saying "yugioh is ****" or "yugioh is sooo ******" or be blacklisted or reported
3.play fair
4. keep the whole thing PG13 please! this is a dueling thread,sure you can talk about strategies and cards but STRICKLY not about anything else!!

break ANY of the rules above enough to get me mad and you are sent straight to.....THE BLACKLIST

BLACKLIST: none
Okay then, I'm here, sorry for the delay. Evens or odds?

Unless you want to go first, that is.
i'll give you the honor of going first
I set one monster face down and one m/t. Your turn.
I'll duel you but only on msn
I'm bored as hell. Put me on that waiting list.
If possible, use MSN. Mine is knux101@earthlink.net
Genshiro
i set a monster down in defence mode and end turn
Sonic_Strike
Genshiro

I draw and play Pot of Greed. Any response?
Genshiro
Sonic_Strike
Genshiro

I draw and play Pot of Greed. Any response?
no
I activate my trap card, Dragon's Rage, and play the Masked Dragon in attack mode. I flip up my face down monster to reveal the Twin-Headed Behemoth, and use it to attack your monster (1500 ATK), then I attack with my Masked Dragon (1400) and end my turn.

Dragon's Rage means that my dragons gain a Fairy Meteor Crush effect (tramples over defense).
Genshiro
I activate my trap card, Dragon's Rage, and play the Masked Dragon in attack mode. I flip up my face down monster to reveal the Twin-Headed Behemoth, and use it to attack your monster (1500 ATK), then I attack with my Masked Dragon (1400) and end my turn.

Dragon's Rage means that my dragons gain a Fairy Meteor Crush effect (tramples over defense).
twin headed behemoth attacked my face down twin headed behemoth, then i special summon it back on the field in defence mode. LP=6300 now. draw and play luster dragon in atk mode and end
Sonic_Strike
Genshiro

twin headed behemoth attacked my face down twin headed behemoth, then i special summon it back on the field in defence mode. LP=6300 now. draw and play luster dragon in atk mode and end

I set one m/t, then I'll attack your Twin-Headed Behemoth with my own Twin-Headed Behemoth and end my turn. You take another 300 damage.
Genshiro
Sonic_Strike
Genshiro

I set one m/t, then I'll attack your Twin-Headed Behemoth with my own Twin-Headed Behemoth and end my turn. You take another 300 damage.
LP=6000. i set one card in defence mode then with luster dragon on the field i play stamping destruction. i use it on dragons rage, and you lose 500LP. i end my turn
I draw, and play Swords of Revealing Light. Please turn your face down card face up.

After that, I'll continue my turn.
Genshiro
I draw, and play Swords of Revealing Light. Please turn your face down card face up.
it was masked dragon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces