Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
So I'm personally not a fan of the show but i was a fan of the original TCG and am glad that it is back. I will be getting some of the new decks and boosters soon. I really hope it does well this time cause it's about time it got some respect. So tell me what you guys think about it. Please remember to be nice and not act stupid. State your opinion but do not disrespect those that like the game.Also please I you if you do not like the game refrain from posting here. And before you say " It's just a form of MTG for stupid people" I play MTG and this and like both equally.

Hopeful Girl

Your first offense: It's spelled Kaijudo.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Odd Cinderella
Your first offense: It's spelled Kaijudo.

stupid computer auto corrected it to this. Sorry. There, it is fixed.

Dangerous Survivor

I don't think anyone was a big fan of the show when it came out due to the terrible dubbing decisions that were made.

Now, I don't know about Kaijudo, but I played Duel Masters when it first came out in the states and had played it around the same time people were teaching me how to play magic. I loved it. And then it lost its popularity and I couldn't get packs anymore.

Now if Kaijudo is anything like Duel Masters was, I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
brotherofAnubus
I don't think anyone was a big fan of the show when it came out due to the terrible dubbing decisions that were made.

Now, I don't know about Kaijudo, but I played Duel Masters when it first came out in the states and had played it around the same time people were teaching me how to play magic. I loved it. And then it lost its popularity and I couldn't get packs anymore.

Now if Kaijudo is anything like Duel Masters was, I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it.

It's the same TCG just re-launched with cool art and even better monsters. I will be getting some tomorrow.

Tipsy Loiterer

A bunch of people who've worked on different MtG sets over the years are currently working on it.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kaim Arouet
A bunch of people who've worked on different MtG sets over the years are currently working on it.

good cause that will make it a bit more interesting.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sagethewanderer
Kaim Arouet

good cause that will make it a bit more interesting.

Doesn't change anything since WotC has owned / produced it all along.

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
im happy too see the games coming out again,
i really enjoyed Duel masters, right up till the weird "split-civilisation" era which seemed to kill the game (at-least it did here in new Zealand )
I've brought a few packs and been happy to find some of my old favourite cards, reprinted- and alot of them with new effects too!
Too bad they raped poor alcadeas....

from 12500 too 6000,
form locking down there shield triggers, to just untapping 1 monster after he attacks...

still really cool, and i want ot get me one, but i miss the old beast XD

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Krauser Cusack
im happy too see the games coming out again,
i really enjoyed Duel masters, right up till the weird "split-civilisation" era which seemed to kill the game (at-least it did here in new Zealand )
I've brought a few packs and been happy to find some of my old favourite cards, reprinted- and alot of them with new effects too!
Too bad they raped poor alcadeas....

from 12500 too 6000,
form locking down there shield triggers, to just untapping 1 monster after he attacks...

still really cool, and i want ot get me one, but i miss the old beast XD

the split civilizations didn't even make it here in America. So i suppose i'm happy with that.

I played the game back when it first came out and still have some of the cards from it though I can't use them in this game I just keep them to have them now.

I've bought a few decks and booster packs and have built a really good FNL (Fire/Nation/Light)agrro deck so far. I'm actually loving he changes so far. Even if some changes were not the best decisions WOTC have done. I feel as though it made the game more fun and a bit more user friendly.

I really hope it sticks around longer this time.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Also I'd like to state that I am a fan of the Kaijudo show now. I watched a few episodes and it stuck with me. I enjoy the characters and storyline.

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
i brought a box of both "the dojo edition" and "rise of the duel masters" and got a bunch of awesome cards, i'm hoping i can sort out a league for players once i teach them all the basics at home X3

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Krauser Cusack
i brought a box of both "the dojo edition" and "rise of the duel masters" and got a bunch of awesome cards, i'm hoping i can sort out a league for players once i teach them all the basics at home X3

good luck. Hope you get some awesome cards.

Versatile Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
sagethewanderer
Krauser Cusack

thanks, i got quite a few mentionables- i got 3 gran-gures which rocked, as lights my favourite civilization, plus i pulled an alcedeus, which was what i was hanging out for in the first place XD
kind of gutted i got no 'holy awes' (forget what its called now in kaijudo) so i might have to buy em, or the fire structure just to get them >.<

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Krauser Cusack
sagethewanderer
Krauser Cusack

thanks, i got quite a few mentionables- i got 3 gran-gures which rocked, as lights my favourite civilization, plus i pulled an alcedeus, which was what i was hanging out for in the first place XD
kind of gutted i got no 'holy awes' (forget what its called now in kaijudo) so i might have to buy em, or the fire structure just to get them >.<

hope you have a store you can buy them from otherwise you'll have to find them on ebay. Amazon doesn't have single cards yet, which sucks cause that's where i get most of my cards at. The closest card store we have is 37 miles away and we don't have the extra gas or extra money to travel that far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff