Bringing the Yang Zings to the field > biggrin

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Good luck!

I'm not super competitive with it anymore.
Just my gf and I play in real life. We keep our decks up to date, but are built more for fun. c:

DigitalCtrls's Significant Otter

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ChaosTrooper

Good luck!

Just my gf and I play in real life. We keep our decks up to date, but are built more for fun. c:

i play for fun too but it would be my first time going to an event so i figured yolo XD

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Parnasous
ChaosTrooper

Good luck!

i play for fun too but it would be my first time going to an event so i figured yolo XD

I only went to an official tournament like that once.

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ChaosTrooper
Parnasous
ChaosTrooper

Good luck!

I only went to an official tournament like that once.

how was it o;?

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Parnasous
how was it o;?

Pretty crazy. It was a Regional Championship. So many people there and lots of trading and such.
Just never let your cards out of your sight or they might disappear.

As for me I finished in the Top 4 and got a Nationals invite, plus lots of boosters.

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ChaosTrooper
Parnasous
how was it o;?

Pretty crazy. It was a Regional Championship. So many people there and lots of trading and such.
Just never let your cards out of your sight or they might disappear.

As for me I finished in the Top 4 and got a Nationals invite, plus lots of boosters.

i knw not to let them out of my site XD
im bringing a bag and they are staying in that bag

Mega Ladykiller

Make sure you keep an eye on your stuff at all times. People always get their stuff jacked at tournaments. Also watch for cheaters. You'd be surprised with the number of people who cheat. Lots of people mark their cards and they will try to use rulelings against you. So if you are not sure about something you can always ask a judge.

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
DivineHate
Make sure you keep an eye on your stuff at all times. People always get their stuff jacked at tournaments. Also watch for cheaters. You'd be surprised with the number of people who cheat. Lots of people mark their cards and they will try to use rulelings against you. So if you are not sure about something you can always ask a judge.

i know enough to get by but i will be watching my things religiously

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Be sure to bring your own food and drinks; unless you're filthy rich or something, the food they usually sell at regionals is overpriced and not very filling. Stuff with lots of carbs like peanut-butter-banana sandwiches help immensely. Coffee is also good since regionals can take hours and you may be exhausted after a while.

Remember that your regional meta will vary from your local meta. You could be facing top tier decks but you could also be facing low-tier or rogue stuff like burn or Exodia. Doesn't mean your side deck should have a little of everything, but have your side catered to what your deck worries about the most.

Above all else, play smart, and try to keep the thoughts of winning on the DL. It can distract you.

Tricky Phantom

16,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Penn Almasy
Be sure to bring your own food and drinks; unless you're filthy rich or something, the food they usually sell at regionals is overpriced and not very filling. Stuff with lots of carbs like peanut-butter-banana sandwiches help immensely. Coffee is also good since regionals can take hours and you may be exhausted after a while.

Remember that your regional meta will vary from your local meta. You could be facing top tier decks but you could also be facing low-tier or rogue stuff like burn or Exodia. Doesn't mean your side deck should have a little of everything, but have your side catered to what your deck worries about the most.

Above all else, play smart, and try to keep the thoughts of winning on the DL. It can distract you.

i play yolo way and most of the time i do i win or get close to winning XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces