Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Tycoon

The only notable cards I have gotten out of the 3 packs I have purchased so far are Rakdos, Lord of riots and Temple Garden. Also a foil Death's Presence but meh. razz

>3<

How has your luck been?

Tipsy Loiterer

Some dual lands, some Abrupt Decays, foil Jace.

Some other rares that are like $5 ish that aren't as impressive.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet

I guess we have a winner? biggrin

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet

I've done nothing but draft since this set came out. It's one way to make money.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

I've done nothing but draft since this set came out. It's one way to make money.

Nice. I haven't had time to start doing draft games unfortunately. : | I really want to get it down better and start playing on a regular basis. I used to play a lot back in the day but I only recently started playing again.

I also started getting serious about collecting. I try to get a fat pack for each new series that comes out so I can build a binder and what not.

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Nice. I haven't had time to start doing draft games unfortunately. : | I really want to get it down better and start playing on a regular basis. I used to play a lot back in the day but I only recently started playing again.

I also started getting serious about collecting. I try to get a fat pack for each new series that comes out so I can build a binder and what not.

Drafting is the best way to build up a collection. It's better value that packs, boxes, or fat packs. Plus when you're good at it, you just get to keep going.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Drafting is the best way to build up a collection. It's better value that packs, boxes, or fat packs. Plus when you're good at it, you just get to keep going.

I see I see. Well I'll keep that in mind. I just need to learn how to draft well :/

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

I see I see. Well I'll keep that in mind. I just need to learn how to draft well :/

It's not too hard, just learn to read signals and go into what's open. Or try to force something, if you're into that.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

It's not too hard, just learn to read signals and go into what's open. Or try to force something, if you're into that.

Signals? Like.. signs of what people are building into?

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Pretty much. If you notice no green cards are coming by, but tons of blue is coming then you know what's open.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Pretty much. If you notice no green cards are coming by, but tons of blue is coming then you know what's open.

Ah okay, makes sense. I'm sure it's a given, but high dollar cards> cards for your build?

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Ah okay, makes sense. I'm sure it's a given, but high dollar cards> cards for your build?

Depends. Sometimes I'll take money over a card for the deck, but it really depends on the group. One of the places I play, people only take cards for their deck so I've tabled things like Thragtusk and Restoration Angels cause no one was in that color.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

Depends. Sometimes I'll take money over a card for the deck, but it really depends on the group. One of the places I play, people only take cards for their deck so I've tabled things like Thragtusk and Restoration Angels cause no one was in that color.

ahhh I see I see. hmm... neutral

This is all very insightful.

Tipsy Loiterer

The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

For me, I normally will only take it if it's $10 or more. If it's $15 or more, I always take then start rare drafting since I'm paying for my draft this way.

Distinct Tycoon

Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet
The Greene
Kaim Arouet

For me, I normally will only take it if it's $10 or more. If it's $15 or more, I always take then start rare drafting since I'm paying for my draft this way.

oooooh I see what you're saying. Either way you still get your money back because of card value.

Smart thinking. I made my money back today with 2 cards alone, but that was luck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff