Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Poster

Willexia Rennar
After my experiences at the pre-release, I find myself liking the detain mechanic, particularly Archon of the Triumvirate's triggering of it on attack rather than ETB.

Its 7 CMC, however, leaves me a bit concerned...is something that pricey viable even with some mana ramp?

I think he can be amazing but I also think you have to have protection for him the turn you play him.

Everytime he was dropped against me, I killed him before he could come online....played R/B/G/w had the mana fixing to splash for G/W guildmage and the all my dudes get +3/+3 enchantment.

On another note: Love how people didn't read overload at all for 2HG made so many games easier to win.

Magical Lunatic

Overloaded Cyclonic Rift and bounced all of their partner's stuff, or turned Mizzium Mortar into a bad case of friendly fire?

Blessed Poster

Willexia Rennar
Overloaded Cyclonic Rift and bounced all of their partner's stuff, or turned Mizzium Mortar into a bad case of friendly fire?

Even better.

They draw Blustersquall from some draw effect during main phase and play it hoping to swing for alpha win....well they didn't work so well as you can guess. we proceeded to swing for win on our turn with a overloarded Dynacharge.

Must say though Deathrite Shaman, Guttersnipe, Lobber Crew, and Skull Rend are beastly in 2hg
Lost 3 out of my 4 rounds and got the buy for my 1 win.
But I showed up 4 minutes before matches started and picked Azorius, but I ended up opening the nuts Golgari cards.
I opened up:

Deathrite Shaman
Jarad
Vraska
Loxodon Smiter
Trostani (Foil)

Don't remember the other cards because they sucked.
there was no better feeling than assassinating people with Vraska + Populate :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games